That note

Chapter 37: That note

The note said the following:
Looks like you messed with the wrong people dear Mercy..Tut tut tut. Hmm wonder where your sister is? Come and find out!
Signed by,
The Red Vipers.

Firstly, they were stupid to tell me it was them.
Secondly, DAMN IT
And thirdly, Why. The. Hell. Do I get myself into these kind of situations.
" CARSON?!" I scream into the phone.
" Jeez calm down what is it?" He says curtly.
" THEYHAVESAVANNAH!"
" Whaaaat? Calm down and say it slowly, not like a rambling baboon,"
" The Red Vipers have Savannah.." I say with a slight sniffle.
" Damn it, how the hell did some of them survive and how does this always happen when life is just seeming to be perfect?"
" Our lives are messed up that's why," I say barely whispering.

I ran back to the gang house. It's a mile away in the middle of the forest, and I ran. I'm not the type of person to run a mile, more like half a mile, every month. Gang training is enough exercising by itself. " Shoot Mercy!" Diego says.
" How the hell are we gonna find her," I say flustered.
" Well we have to search," Carson says.
" BUT THAT'LL TAKE WAY TOO LONG!" I scream at him.
" YEAH WELL DO YOU HAVE A BETTER WAY?!!" He shouts back.
" Sorry, I'm just really stressed," I say timidly, while staring at the floor in embarrassment.
" It's fine, don't worry, but finding Savannah will be hard.." He says while looking at the floor as well.

This is one messed up situation. Then, just to make things more messed up, a smoky smell filled the room. " S**T," Carson shouts.
A blazing fire was eating our gang house voraciously. The fiery embers were creeping closer to us by the second. So I did the first thing that came into my mind. I ran....ran like my life depended on it( although it did). " MERCY!" Carson says while taking my hand and running with me.

We were surrounded by flames. Was I scared? Damn yes I am. " Mercy, close your eyes and trust me!" He whispers.
I shut my eyes. I trust Carson with my life. Maybe a peek at what we're doing wouldn't hurt? I slightly opened my eyes, only to see we were running towards a window. " Carson?" I mumble.
Then he fiddled with it to open it as the building started to collapse. This gang house is 3 stories tall. We were on the top. Carson grabs my hand, and then we jump....

Ooohhhh snap! Jeez, their life is sooooo complicated

Ooohhhh snap! Jeez, their life is sooooo complicated... C Y'ALL LATER!
( After I publish this, we'll be on 700 READS!!)