Tricks and lies

Chapter 16: Tricks and lies

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MERCY'S P.O.V

WE WERE GETTING ready to go and break into one of their safes. I still can't believe Selena actually got the codes. She's a good kid.

•••

There it was, the massive vault. " Let's put in the code," Carson says.
He puts in the code, but it didn't work. He tried again, it didn't work. After 5 minutes we had tried 15 times. Me and Carson were the only people on this mission. " Are you sure these are the right ones Mercy?" Carson asks.
" Nope, Selena played you," says a voice behind us.
It was him, the leader of The Lions. Next to him...w..was.." SELENA?!!!"

I was fuming. Her little smirk annoyed me even more. " Ha...Mercy, you are really naive....me, an 13 year old, tricking the Angelic Devil," She said.
She was just like all of them. She...she reminded me of Tessa..just younger..a bitch! Carson spoke up. " Mercy don't go thinking it was your fault...heck I would have fallen for it," he says.

I go up to Selena and slap her. " I ACTUALLY TRUSTED YOU!!!?? YOU BITCH!" I shout.
How?? I felt betrayed. Then I remembered...when I first saw her she was smirking at me...in a devilish way. HOW COULD I FORGET THAT?!!

She actually did smirk then..I made her do that..go back to check if you want!

My inner devil took control. " Aw, little Selena.." I scoff, " You messed up big time...hmm nothing can save you now," I say
Selena's eyes widen. Did I want to kill her? No she's only 13. Did I want to hurt her? Heck yes! I do a quick fan kick which hit her in the head, knocking her onto the floor. " Now who's the naive one? Really thought you could get away with it?"

I grab my gun and shoot their leader before he does anything. " DAD!?" Selena shouts.
" I will kill EVERYONE you love!" I say.
Carson just watched. He must find it amusing to see me angry. I punch Selena unexpectedly and then kick her again. I twist her arm and break her wrist. Then I walked away. " Hope that's a little warning for you," I say while I hear Selena screaming in pain.
Me and Carson run off back to our hq. I couldn't wait to kill Xavier. Oh this is perfect...hmm my devil really is evil.

OMGWTH SWEET SELENA ISNT REALLY SWEET?!!!Wow we saw another side of Mercy

O
M
G
WTH SWEET SELENA ISNT REALLY SWEET?!!!
Wow we saw another side of Mercy.

What will happen to Xavier?
KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!!