Bonus Chapter (Honeymoon)

We left Hope, Faith and Grace with Azita and were now at the airport.

I have a blindfold on me as Carson checks the gate of our flight. " Can't you just tell me?!" I say in desperation.
" Nope!" He exclaims.

I try to punch him but fail miserably as I'm blindfolded.

He takes my blindfold off and we head of to the mystery plane while sipping on some hot chocolate. I'm literally a chocoholic. Anyone else?

•••

After 6 hours in the plane, I get up and nearly collapse from all the jet lag. " Carson Martin Carter where the actual hell have you brought me!" I say.
Carson just grins. " Oh you'll find out Mrs Carter..."

I just blush. Way to go Carson! Make me shut up by calling me Mrs Carter. I guess everyone has different tactics. Stupid ones..but effective.

I step out of the plane, and stare at the beauty of the place we're in. It's stunning, you can just see past the airport the sea..the airport is considerably small compared to most, and it seems like we're on an island...

" Welcome to Santorini," Carson says after kissing me on the cheek.
I can't believe it. He brought me to a Greek island. What did I ever do to deserve Carson?

We grab a taxi and head to our hotel. Believe me when I say it's amazing. The pool outside lit up from underneath making the water look different colours. There were also palm trees everywhere creating an exotic look.

Carson then grabs my hand and shows us our room. The bathroom is decorated with mosaic tiles and the bedroom...it's made of mainly wood, but had dimly lit candles in the corners, making it all look romantic. " The bedroom is where the magic happens..and it's like 9 so we can't do anything," Carson winks at me.

He immediately pulls me towards him and starts kissing me roughly. " You are so fucking lucky these walls are soundproof," He says while taking a breath.

And yeah.....

•••

The next day, we head off to Oia which is pronounced like eea. The pictures I took there were awesome.

 The pictures I took there were awesome

Santorini really is a place people should go on holiday

Santorini really is a place people should go on holiday..or even on their honeymoon!

I shop while Carson tags behind, complaining after every 5 minutes. " Are you done yet?" He complains again.
I look down at the 5 shopping bags I'm holding.." Yeah," I shrug.

" Good, cause' it's nearly sunset,"
We grab another taxi and head off near to the coast. What Carson showed me was a sight to behold.

I stare into the distance as Carson holds my waist

I stare into the distance as Carson holds my waist. I laugh and spread my arms to look like Rose from the Titanic. I'm so weird.

•••

For the next 3 days, we practically stayed in bed..if you know what I mean. These guys were eyeing me in a restaurant and Carson got all possessive. It was cute...but kind of scary. You should have seen his eyes. All dark and horrid. After that he wouldn't let me finish my food.

Horrible right?

I wish love could be easy. Me and Carson have been to hell and back..and now we know we love each other. If only we could just fall in love, and get married right away..life wouldn't be so complicated then.

That's life for you. Without all the risks and complications you wouldn't be experiencing life, you'd be experiencing a dream.

You can survive. Look at me..started off as that girl who was the cause of her mother's death, and now is the woman who's got 3 kids and is married.

I guess the name Mercy does suit me after all.

Just wanted to say, I've been to Santorini and all the pictures of it in this chapter were taken by me!

All of them.

I hope you enjoyed going on this looonngg journey with me..

BYEEEEEEEE!!