Now what?

Chapter 30: Now what?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MERCY'S P.O.V

HE BROKE ME like I was glass...and I'm not having any of it. I'm going to start a new life in LA...Savvy will be the only person who knows where I am...After all..I need to forget Carson and the gang. This is the only way. If I stay I would have to put up with Carson. To think I trusted him....You may think I'm overreacting about running to LA, but how would you feel if one person you trust and love with your whole heart decided to betray you...it's just heartbreaking.

•••

It's been a year since I left. New friends and no boyfriends. After Carson, I don't want to go through that again. I've put up my walls again like I did before, but only when it comes to boys...not friends. " Hurry up Mercy!" Amanda says.
That's right...I asked Amanda and Ellie to come with me since we all are on the run. LA was so far from where I lived ( London)....LA was the place best known for shopping, so that's what me Amanda and Ellie are going to do now.

•••

After a whole afternoon of makeup, clothes and shoes, I decide to go to the club by myself because Ellie and Amanda weren't up for it. They wanted to try all of the new stuff they had bought. I miss Carson to be honest, but I don't think he misses me, he's probably hitting it off with Genesis...

CARSON'S P.O.V

It's been a year. A flipping year since I've seen Mercy. Genesis has been an absolute pain by announcing herself as my girlfriend, which everyone hated me for. I just can't believe Mercy didn't want to hear me out. She must've thought that I betrayed her, even though it really was an accident. Genesis just says she's a drama queen for packing up and leaving, but sometimes, when you've been beaten and abused in your life, it's hard to trust someone.

She trusted me, and now thinks that I threw it all away...for someone like her, who's been through hell and back..to find a guy who loves her and then supposedly cheats on her..I can see why she left. The thing is..she never signed the papers to officially leave the gang. We like to have proof so that's why you have to sign it. Worst bit is that her sister knows where she is, but won't tell us. The only words that are in my head from the moment she left are ' what have I done?!'.....

 The only words that are in my head from the moment she left are ' what have I done?!'

AUTHOR I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE GENESIS RUIN EVERYTHING!!

Whoops
;)