Where it all went wrong

Chapter 43: Where it all went wrong

Carson's P.O.V

I lost her. All because of that one sentence. Not a single call or message. She would have had our child by now, but...still. I have kept a bit of a track on her. Only a few things, but nothing about our child. I know that she has a boyfriend called Christian, but that's about it. It stings to know she's moved on, but I never will. I have so many regrets, that I don't know what to feel anymore.

Mercy's P.O.V

" CHRISTIAN NO!" I plead.
Hope, Faith and Grace are at nursery, but that meant Christian could do it again. " Come on!" He says." We've been dating, for like 2 years and you still don't want a child of our own, or to get married!?" He says while shaking his head.
I hate his strategy to persuade me. Making me feel guilty is just sickening. " DON'T EXPECT ME TO JUST MARRY YOU! YOU KNOW HOW MY LAST RELATIONSHIP WENT! I'M NOT GOING TO MOVE ON THAT QUICKLY!" I shout back.

He grabs me by my throat and pushes me against the wall. I could feel myself choking. I didn't have a knife or a gun. I could hardly move when he chokes me. I drop down to the floor helplessly.

Carson's P.O.V

" Umm Boss?"
" Yes River?!" I snap.
" I have a bit of info on Mercy,"
" What is it?!" I ask eagerly.
" Well, she's in hospital now, and she had triplets called Hope, Faith and Grace.."
" SHE'S IN HOSPITAL AND I'M A FATHER TO 3 CHILDREN?!"

That. Is. Shocking. I have 3 daughters. I need to see her, and my daughters! " Where are they?" I order.
" In LA, and in Smith Johnson hospital.
A few days later
Where are they? I think as I run through the hospital. I lay my eyes on 3 girls. 2 of them had dark brown hair like me, and one of them had eyes like me. " Hello, Hope, Faith and Grace!" I say.
" Who are you?" One of them asks," I'm Hope, this is Fwaith and that's Grwace,"
That's kinda cute. " I'm your Daddy,"
" NO! Chwistian is our dwaddy!" Faith says.

Yeah..this'll be hard to explain. " Well umm, your mummy left me because we didn't like each other then," I say.
" So you are our Dwaddy?" Grace asks.
" Yeah, but one sec!" I say as I see a guy walk up to me.
" Who are you to talk to my daughters?"

That made my blood boil. To hear someone call them their children. " I'm their dad!" I reply.
A slight moment of shock flash in his eyes as he regains his composure. " Well excuse me, but I'm going to go see her!" I say while walking in.
" We had to put her in a coma, she could hardly breathe," the doctor explains.
" Hey Angel face," I whisper to her." I miss you, I didn't mean any of what I said, but please wake up..."

Mercy's P.O.V

My heart shattered again once I heard those words. I.am.not.going.to.fall.again!
I can't afford to cry myself to sleep again, thinking that Carson hates me. " THAT SON OF A B*TCH! Everything was black, but I could feel Carson's warm words comforting me. Then I remember. That flipping idiot strangled me! HE STRANGLED ME!

Nope, life just isn't going my way! What can I do? I need to hear my lovely daughters' voices. I need to. I can feel myself slowly being brought back into reality.
" HOPE, FAITH, GRACE COME HERE!" I abruptly shout.
I see three little girls dawdle into the room and hug me. " Mummy why do we have two dwaddies?" Hope asks.

Oh fudge. I raise an eyebrow at Carson. " You actually attempted to explain what happened to a 3 year old?"
He nodded sheepishly. " BABY ARE YOU OKAY?!" I hear Christian say as he runs in.
His cold eyes slit into mine, trying to warn me to mot say anything about what happened. " H..Hey b..babe!" I say while stuttering.
I can't bring myself to be nice to him after what just happened, but I have to pretend..what kind of situation have I got myself into this time?

YAY! LONGER CHAPTER THAT USUAL! Hope, Faith and Grace are just too cute

C Y'ALL LATER!