Finally

Chapter 35: Finally

HE'S AWAKE!" I hear a nurse shout.
The doctor starts hurriedly running to " and fro. " What's happening?" Lucy asks while looking around.
" Well he's woken up that's for sure," said Caitlín with a smirk.
" He needed to be checked to see if he was okay," the doctor says while stating the obvious.

No s**t Sherlock. " And?" I say, trying to make the doctor carry on.
" And he can have visitors now,"
I didn't need to hear that twice. I bolted out of the waiting room and into the ward. Carson lay on the bed, looking quite fatigued and agitated "Why are you so restless?!You gave the rest of us a heart attack!?" I say to him.
" Well hello to you too," He says gruffly.
"You didn't answer my question!" I say, pretending to be furious.
" How would you feel waking up in a hospital and finding out you have to stay here for another week, and then already start feeling bored," He says.
" Okay, I see your point,"
" You better!" He says while smiling.
" When's your birthday?" I ask immediately.

I seemed to have a weird feeling about the 8th of June, something rung a bell. " 8th of June, why?"
" ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND WE DIDNT EVEN REALISE!" I literally scream.
" Firstly, shut up, secondly, Now I'm 21!!
" And my birthday is in a month, I'm gonna be 3 years younger than you for a month, great, how the hell have we not noticed this before?" I say.
" Well, someone got stabbed by a psychopath and everyone was worried and had the shock of their lives, so no one realised the date," He says while rolling his eyes.
A week later...

We pretended his birthday was on the 15th because we wanted to celebrate it. Now we're about to cut the cake. A DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE CAKE! Which I picked out myself might I add.

Happy birthday to you,
Etc etc etc
( everyone knows that song, and if you haven't then you're living under a rock!)

After partying the night away, I stared at everyone just to take in all of the joy around me. We haven't had any peace for so long....Finally..we do.

Heyyyyy, sorry I haven't updated for quite a bit, bit busy with ' life' as we call it

Heyyyyy, sorry I haven't updated for quite a bit, bit busy with ' life' as we call it. Mercy's birthday is the 10th of July, like me! Carson's is the day I publish this. And I am not gonna go into too much detail about the others. C Y'ALL LATER!