Hospital

Chapter 34: Hospital

After I cried for hours, I realised that I needed to go to hospital to see if it he was okay. Right now, I'm in a car on the way there. I'm driving, even though I probably shouldn't as my tears are blocking my vision and making it all blurry.

•••

I stumble into the hospital, my legs shaking horribly. " Oh my God Mercy," Azita says while helping me walk properly. If Carson dies, I will not just kill Genesis, I will torture her. Revenge isn't the way to settle things. Sure, Carson did some terrible things, but he let her live. Instead, Genesis decides she wants to kill him. " Is Carson okay!?" I ask distressed.
" He's seriously injured, the wound is in the chest, he's losing a lot of blood, but he's in a stable position for now," The doctor says.
" Will he die?" I say barely whispering.
" Maybe, but at the moment it's hard to tell," He says while walking away and concentrating on his clipboard.

That's all I needed to know. I walked into his ward and saw all of the wires attached to him and the computers showing how slow his heartbeat was. No....I had lost too many people now. My mum, My dad, And now Carson?!

Carson's P.O.V

I was in this wide, empty black space. Then I could hear someone crying. Mercy....I couldn't move whatsoever. Then, I saw her..my mum. " Carson..." She whispers.
" Mum?!" I ask.
" Listen you need to remember why you're here in the first place," She says.
" So if I remember, I can wake up?" I ask.

" Yes, and Carson..Don't you dare blow it!" She says.
" Wait what?"
" Don't blow it with her..she's perfect for you, you just need to learn how to fully earn her trust,"
" But she already trusts me?" I ask, more of a question to myself.
" That's what you think," She says.
She hugs me and then disappears like fog. Hmmm. So there was umm I think Genesis, she told me about how I left her to live, and then didn't she stab me? Jeez I have a messed up life. Now that I've remembered, I'll wake up in my own time....

 Now that I've remembered, I'll wake up in my own time

Kay...now Carson's gonna live, Mercy's a mess, and Genesis is a murderer. Wow...what kinda story did I write...