Jealous

Chapter 26: Jealous

IT'S BEEN A week since Carson asked me to be his girlfriend. Azita, Lucy and Caitlín took it waaaaayyy to far and decided to plan our future, including our marriage. I don't think we're even gonna go that far. Despite me maybe liking him, there are always those little arguments that ruin it. Carson can be 2 completely different people. The funny, warm and caring one, and the cold horrible one. He confuses me sometimes.
" Hurry up M," Carson shouts
TIME FOR TRAINING! It's been so long since I last had training. " This is Genesis," Carson says.
Genesis is an unusual name in my opinion..... Her long black hair cascaded down to her waist, and her blue eyes were the normal blue colour. Not like Carson's turquoise kind of blue eyes.

She was pretty

She was pretty......and I don't know if it was just me, or Genesis was just staring at Carson. Okay...is she just trying to annoy me, keep attention to what he's saying, or IS SHE COMPETITION?? Cause' if it is a competiton..IT.IS.ON!!

Carson's P.O.V

As I was telling Genesis some of the routines here, she was looking kinda weirdly at me....and Mercy was...well giving her a death stare. What am I missing here? " Were any of you 2 listening to me?" I ask.
" What?" Genesis says in a failed attempt to sound sweet. She sounded like a slow motion voice instead. Like the disorted ones. " Wait what?" Mercy says bluntly.
I think Genesis likes me...like like likes me...How could anyone resist me? My charming good looks and bad boy attitude. God I can just imagine Mercy rolling her eyes and being all sarcastic.

Mercy's P.O.V

I think Carson understood what the hell was going on. Genesis was literally giving me approval to kill her. " Shall I be her partner in hand-to-hand combat, just for today," I ask.
Me being great at hand-to-hand combat was just going to be in my favour today. I'd be able to just let out my anger on her. Carson held back a laugh. I think he knew what I wanted to do. " Of course Mercy,"
" What sort of name is Mercy?" Genesis asks.
What a hypocrite. " What sort of name is Genesis" I say while rolling my eyes.
" Look I do not want my girlfriend and our newest person in the gang to be fighting," Carson says.

The look on Genesis's face is priceless. I don't think she wanted to hear the word girlfriend anywhere. " Are you ready," I ask.
" I was born ready, I'm gonna squash you like an orange," She says.

This is gonna be fun. Little does she know, she's fighting one of the most skilled fighters here. I punch her a few times. Her reaction time is slow so all of the punches hit her. She didn't even bother to dodge them. She attempts to kick me onto the floor, but I do it to her instead. I kick her twice while she's on the floor. " STOP!" She shouts.
I stop. " Hmm, well just so you know, it would be pretty hard to win a fight with me, seeing as I am the most skilled," I say while smirking.
I seriously wanted to just shout,' YOU JUST GOT BUUUURNED!' But I know better than that. Genesis walks off and goes to her room. " Were you jealous?"Carson asks.
" NO!" I say.

No shit Sherlock, I sure was jealous, but he didn't need to know that.
" Yeah right!" He says.
Okay he definitely doesn't need to know, otherwise I will boost his ego and who knows what chaos will happen then!!!

GENESIS DON'T YOU DARE RUIN ANYTHING!! AUTHOR DO SOMETHING!

You are the author...

I'm an idiot.

C Y'ALL LATER!