Scarred

Chapter 50: Scarred

Carson's P.O.V

" Where's Mummy?" Grace asks.
" She's gone to buy her wedding dress," I say.
" But..aren't you and Mummy married alweady?" Hope asks.
" It's complicated," I say.
" What does complicated mean?" Faith asks.

Ugghh..3 year olds. Their type of problems include no instant cake. They found out today that cake doesn't make itself, that it takes about 20 minutes to bake. They were so annoyed. Faith also is positive my name is Jackass. Which is all thanks to Mercy.
1 o'clock
3 o'clock
7 o'clock.

I'm getting worried. She told me she would be back by 5 ish. "DIEGO!" I shout.
" Yes boss?" Diego says while running into the room while nearly falling over.
We both let out a slight laugh. " Track Mercy's phone!"
" On it," He says while walking away.
" Who's Mercy?" Grace says while walking in.
" Your Mummy's real name,"
" MUMMY'S NAME ISN'T MUMMY?!"
Here we go again.

Mercy's P.O.V

I woke up while blinking my eyes. I 'Hope' Hope, Faith and Grace are okay..." Hello sweetheart!" A man says.
" Don't f**king call me that you bastard!" I snap back.
" Feisty are we? Well we're gonna have to punish you for that!"
" What?" I whisper to myself while tilting my head in confusion, trying to figure out what he's going to do.

Out of nowhere a jet black whip hits my back. I feel nothing. Savannah did it too many times that I can hardly feel it. The tears started flowing though. Not out of pain, but out of anger and sorrow at the same time. I kicked him in the nuts a couple of times, but he just brushed it off after a moment of pain. Blood starting coming. S**t. I angrily attempt to fight back..but I'm too weak..I haven't trained in ages..

Carson's P.O.V

" Boss?" Diego asks.
" Yeah come in" I say.
Diego enters. " I found Mercy..and the others..." He says.
" Great, where are they?"
" Would you be angry of I told you they are probably with The Red Vipers as they're in an abandoned building?"
" YES WHAT ON EARTH OF COURSE I'M ANGRY! THOSE IDIOTS WILL DIE! GO GET EVERYONE ELSE READY! This is war." I say with the last words coming out in a calmly dangerous tone.
" How come no one saw it by the way?"
" Look..Diego..she wanted the whole shop to be empty cause' she didn't want there to be any disturbance or distractions, so I paid extra..what a stupid mistake" I mutter.
Diego hurries off and tells the others. " What happened to Mummwy?" Hope asks.
" She'll be back tomorrow," I say.
" Okay jackass!" Faith says.
Faith doesn't know my real name is Carson..and after that tantrum about about Mercy's name...She's convinced my name is jackass cause' Mercy called me that. Just great. One thing I know..no one..and I mean no one wants to mess with me and my family!

and I mean no one wants to mess with me and my family!

Sorry..I haven't updated in a long time cause' I'm a bit busy. Anyway..I know this is all a bit rushed..but I want to start the sequel Hope. THERE IS A MASSIVE TWIST IN THIS!!