Drunk

Part 25:

SO, 'GIRLFRIEND', WANNA go to the club, we're old enough now, so don't go on telling me not to go," Carson says.
Yeah..that's true. Before, Carson would sneak to the club, but I'd stop him every time because he was underage. " Come on then, let's go!" I say while grabbing his arm and trying to drag him to the car.

•••

We jump out of his ferrari and head into the club. " A vodka please," Carson asks.
" Can I have red wine please?" I ask.
The bartender nods and goes to make them. After he hands the drinks to us me and Carson gulp them down. It appears I'm not very good at holding back my drinks. After only 2 shots I was already drunk...I think??

Carson's P.O.V

God! She was already drunk. I was on my 5th shot and I'm not even feeling dizzy. " OMG, Carson, Despacito's playing!" Mercy says.
I'm just gonna take it one of her favourite songs is Despacito. Then she starts singing in the sweetest voice ever.....

Come and move that over in my direction,
So thankful for that, it's such a blessin'
Yeah,
Turn every situation into heaven yeah.
Oh oh you are,
My sunrise on my darkest day
Got me feelin' some kinda way
Make me want to savour every moment slowly, slowly
You fit me tailor-made, love how you put it on
Got the only key, know how to turn it on
The way you nibble on my ear the only words I wanna hear
Baby, take it slow so we can last long!

" I don't know the rest," she giggles.
She runs up to the dance floor and starts dancing. She's really energetic and is quite a good dancer. " After this song, we have to go!" I say sternly.
" FYI, that 'song' is my favourite so you should call it by it's name, Despacito!"
Uuggghhh. Didn't realise she'd be so hard to handle when she's drunk. After ' Despacito' was finished, I managed to literally drag her out of there and put her in the car and in her room. She's gonna be so hungover when she gets up. Drunk Mercy is even more stubborn than sober Mercy.

Mercy's P.O.V

The sun was shining through the curtains. My head was literally on the verge of exploding. Uugghh what happened? I remember bits of last night. Like the dinner and going to the club. Also, Despacito came on! But I don't remember what happened after. " Someones hungover!" I hear Carson say from outside my door." Is there anything that can cure this?!" I ask him.

"Drink some water, maybe take aspirin and paracetamol, but otherwise, you can die slowly in there,"
" Thanks Doctor Carson!" I say," What other amazing ideas do you have? Me jumping off a cliff!??" I shout at him.
" Well, if you did jump off a cliff it would help get rid of your headache, but it may hurt more all over your body," He says.
" THANKS FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS!" I say sarcastically.

Despacito is one of my fave songs! While I was typing this chapter up, I put Despacito on and it kept repeating and repeating! It's still going on now while I'm typing this up! See y'all later!