Time to go....

Chapter 17: Time to go....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MERCY'S P.O.V

TIME WAS PASSING like sand slipping through my fingers. My birthday..new year...Christmas. My birthday we didn't celebrate..because no one knows it..and I don't really wanna celebrate it. I'm 18 now....and I'm leaving. I might come back...I might leave for good. One thing I know is that I'm gonna see Savannah and most likely Tessa and her gang...

Carson's taking me. Then he looks me deep in the eyes. His blue eyes are captivating..." Listen Mercy...I know I might not see you again, but I need to tell you something,"
" Sure what?" I ask.
" Iloveyou," He said quickly.
" what did you say?" I ask.
Whatever he said must be important. He really doesn't want to say it though. " I..I..Love you..." he said looking into my eyes.

Butterflies. My whole stomach was just full of butterflies. He loved me?? Me?? Like the Mercy Willows? The Angelic Devil?? I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. " You don't have to say it back, but one day...one day we'll see each other right?"
" Of course Carson," I say as my tears start flowing.

CARSON'S P.O.V

I've been planning to ask her to be my girl friend for months..but maybe it's better for her if I just let her live her own life...but that's gonna be really hard for me.

I'm so happy that Carson FINALLY admitted it,