My saviour

Chapter 46: My saviour

Mercy's P.O.V

Next thing I know, I see Carson storm in and pull Christian away from me. I blink back my tears and run downstairs. " Mummy?" Hope asks.
" I'm fine baby..."
" Yeah right jackass," Faith says.
" Faith..DO NOT say that!"
" Yes Mummy,"
Grace bursts out crying suddenly. " Grace what's wrong?"
" Mummy is sad," She says.

These girls are adorable. I pull them in for a tight hug before checking out the situation upstairs. Carson's eyes were burning with rage. I've never seen him so angry. He then pulls out a gun. " You're going to regret everything you've done in that sad little life of yours,"
BANG! And just like that. He was gone. Carson looked so scary. I always knew he was brutal, but this angry...that I've never seen. For once I felt scared and intimidated of him. I started to pant faster. " Mercy, calm down..." He says while tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

Without even thinking, I hugged him like I'd never see him again. "Calm down there!" He says while the waterworks start.
" I..I'm s..so sorry," I say in between sobs.
" If anything..I'm sorry..and only Hope and any son we have can be involved in the gang..but if Faith and Grace want to do it.."
" NO! Hope and any son we have can..but please..keep it a secret from Grace and Faith!" I beg.
" Okay Angel face..."

He makes me pack up all my stuff as I thank Amanda and Ellie for helping me. " Mummy where is Chwistian?" Grace asks.
" Gone.."
" Where are we going?" Faith asks.
" Home"
" Why?" Hope asks.
" Carson is your only Daddy okay?"
" Okay I like him better!" Hope says without any hesitation.

Uh oh. Time for Carson's ego to grow bigger. I hear him chuckle to himself. " I am the best!"
Great...
At home..
" THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!" Azita screams.
" Since when was there 3?" Caitlín asks.
" Triplets.." I say.
" Damn they must be a pain in the ass!" Lucy says.

I smile to myself as the girls go explore. As soon as we got home..Carson, Diego, River and Hailey have disappeared. I'd better go looking for them. " I'm going upstairs now!" I say to Azita.
"NO! Ummm Hailey's doing it with River!"
" WHAT THE HECK?!" I say while nearly screaming the house down.
" Yeah..."
" And how do you know?" I say while putting my hands on my hips.
" ...."

I run upstairs as much as Azita tries to stall. I knock on my room door, just to be cautious and then walk in. " SURPRISE!" I hear everyone shout in unison.
" WHAT?!"

There in front if me..was the same ring that Carson gave me the first time he proposed. I don't know why I gave in easily to come back with him..but I need him. Behind Carson..was a banner saying Will you marry me again? " I love you so much Mercy..you're my everything and I regret everything that I said to you that day..I was mourning and being selfish...but please...will you marry me and be my queen?"
" F*CK YES CARSON!" I say while running into his arms.
" They're so cute.." Hailey says.
" Yes, but not as cute as me and Niall!" Caitlín says with a laugh.

After regaining my composure..I decide to see Hailey's reaction to what Azita said. " Y'know what Azita said you were doing upstairs"
" What?"
" That you were doing it with River!"
She blushes and her and River exchange embarrassed glances as the rest of us laugh our heads off.
Everything's peaceful.
Everything's back to normal.

YAY!! Mercy and Carson did get their happily ever after in the end

YAY!! Mercy and Carson did get their happily ever after in the end. This isn't the last chapter. In fact, there's a few more to go!