(Chapter 20) Nice ass

It was almost the end of the work, you giving the Shiro to the woman, Sarah bloody slacking off again, you just had to rush for a quick while and take the boxes downstairs. Lot of shoes did sell and you had to add more of the numbers so you could continue tomorrow, it was supposed to be your job today but Shiro took it away from you, catching you and running away from Sarah, making her job easier and you babysitting. Darn it all today.

You knew that well that Grimmjow would nag you again about being late to go home, how he doesn't wanna sleep in the damn shop, how this and that one big blah but you decided to say ' fuck it, fuck him, he aint my boss' kinda thing but at the end  you were on the floor with him on top of you.

How did that happened? MOMENT OF YOUR FANTASY CAME TRUE?! HUH?

5 mins ago.

You took boxes, walked towards stairs, really tired with arms hurting you since you carried the baby. It was really stressful to you since he almost swallowed something and you were really scared. Trust me your expirience with kids were zero actually, since you didn't had little bro at home nor you had much of the good family relationships with others. Your parents decided that it was better to cut all of connection from all since they were more of the problem than a joy.

Grimmjow: Last name?

His eyes met Ichigo's.

Grimmjow: Where the fuck is that girl?!

Ichigo: Upstairs probably.

Grimmjow: FOR THE FUCKS SAKE LAST NAME YOU ARE DEAD IF I FIND YOU WITH DAMN BOXES I SWEAR YOU LL--

Back to the boxes, you rushed it out, forgetting about the toy that was in front of you, one of Shiro's favorites, and you had to step on it, while Grimmjow just joined in yelling and then bumping on you in the process, both falling down to the floor.

Dum dum duuum.

You opened your eyes, seeing the boxes on every damn side of both of you, some unpacked, shoes on the cold floor, his eyes fixed on you.

"Why do I always fall down when It comes to you?"

You were looking away, and then at him, noticing small cut on is cheek, his tired eyes and bit of dirt on his face that actually annoyed you. Your hand went towards his cheek, gently caressing it, brushing up the little dust that he had.

Your name: Again your cutting games kitten?

Your touch made him shake, though he would never admit it, his hands on each side of you, last remark of yours making him angry since he really hated the new nickname you gave him.

Grimmjow: For the fuck's sake Last name  I told you not to call me--

You cut him off, moving your hand away from his cheek, he almost craved for more of your touch, since you gently touched him looking at him with care. 

Your name: And I told you not to call me chibi.

Both of you were still laying down, him on top of you, eyeing you a bit, your red shirt with short sleeves with a nice line on it, showing your boobs just perfectly, not to much, not to less, enough to pick the man's interest and imagination, shirt bit up showing your belly, few little scars on it, probably your child moments and bad ideas, skin that he remembered being soft when he saved you from that car. He leaned in a bit, enough for you to hear his silent voice, which he did for the first time actually.

Grimmjow: Are you hurt?

Your eyes shifted too, looking at his half unbuttoned blue shirt with short sleeves, seemed that he really liked that one, chest raising and falling with his breaths, few buttons holding it, inviting you to touch him, to take them off, but you knew that it was just your fiction mostly. He would never look at you like that, nor would you get a chance to touch those lovely abs... take his shirt off or do something more.

You already started regretting where your eyes led you since he could notice that you were checking him out, trying to hold a grin on his face since he was quite satisfied to see you do that, but yet again he wouldn't ever admit it. You broke the silence by your words which weren't as sweet as he would think.

Your name: Well since you are killing me right now with your heavy ass yeah, I am hurt.

You could see his eyes and face giving a disapproval towards you, but him even more leaning towards you, annoying the shit outta you.

Grimmjow: Heavy? Ass? 

You eyed him weirdly begging satan to just move him the fuck away, this was too much for your innocent little soul. You tried to keep your cool.

Your name: What?

He was way too close to your liking and both of you knew that.

Grimmjow: Take it back.

You could feel his breath and his lips near yours, his eyes getting curious about your reaction, your answer, his brain wanting to do something more, body telling him to do it, to just lean in and taste you, but then you yelled in disapproval moving around so he could get off of you.

Your name: OKAY! OKAY! YOU HAVE NICE ASS! GET OFF OF ME!

For him this pose was rather a big turn on. You being beneath him, his hands on each side of you, your shirt moving with your movement trying to get him off of you, being embarrassed, god how was this inviting to him.

Grimmjow: Better. 

He moved away from you pulling you up. He wasn't done with teasing you, your hands getting on his chest, making him have a grin, you scolding yourself for enjoying the hard chest of his, that skin, his perfume, and his eyes on you.

Seemed like he was playing a game with you, just taking the risk of seeing how far would you put up with him being close, pulling the strings as you both stood close. 

Your face had 50 shades of red, not sure how to react, just to run far away, to go home have a nice shower, to forget about this embarrassment and just dig a hole and die maybe.

His fingers touched your chin, making you look at him, this time he couldn't stop himself. Indeed he was teasing you, but that face made it so easy to lose control. He was about to lean closer towards you but you reacted just in time to push him away mumbling 'sorry' shortly.

He grabbed you by your hand. Seems that he wasn't done with you.

Your name: Grimmjow can we just go home and stop with this nonsense I really don't wanna talk about--

He didn't even reply to you, just walked closer, his hand ending in your forehead.

"Nhh..." 

You welcomed his cold hand truth to be told, but also hated it.

Why was he making you feel like this?

Grimmjow: You re burning up.

Your name:It's just hot outside that's all.

Grimmjow: That's a stupid statement and we both know it Last name.

Your name: I..

Grimmjow: I thought I told you to stay home if you are sick.

Your name: You are not the boss of--

"CMON YOU TWO WE ARE LEAVING YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

Renji yelled, as Kurosaki saw cameras and Sae's face. Damn Grimmjow you are so gonna get roasted by her. He thought.