(Chapter 46)Tempting

His orbs found yours, deciding to slide your reply just this time, short silence interrupted by your voice, trying to find words to continue.. to answer him.. to just say something...

".... It's just--"

He cut you off, his voice came a bit sharp, not realizing that he was angry.

"It's just what Last name?"

He looked away, his hand still on yours, him sitting close to your laying body, trying to calm a bit.

"....."

"I understand where are you coming from Last name... but you are asking me that question as if you don' t want me to be into you."

You closed your eyes, you were scared. This is just a fiction of yours right? It's not possible that he likes you...

"Look at me."

"No."

You mumbled.

"Do you like me, Last name?"

You moved your head to the side, blush appearing on your cheeks, slowly opening your eyes.

"...."

The way you look away made him let go of your hand. You, feeling his touch going away and probably that he misunderstood your reaction made you grab his hand before he had a chance to stand up, and you had a chance to realize what you did.

His eyes widened, your eyes searching his. You were scared.

".... If i say that I like you..... will you leave me....?"

Your hand let go of his, your eyes tearing up a bit, Grimmjow cupping your cheek, his body moved on it's own.

"....Your name."

"....mm?"

His other hand grabbed yours.

"...I m not going anywhere."

You gripped his hand, making sure that he was there, him leaning on and giving you a slight peck on your lips.

Your face was flustered, reddish color, the way your hair was on the couch and the way you covered your face was tempting to him. Not that he would say that but he wasn't going to make move on you either.

He could notice you being a bit uncomfortable, so he did only thing that came to his mind. Blurted out something before thinking.

"You are tempting me right now."

"...wh... sh.. shut up."

You stuttered.

"Even more now."

".... then stop staring at me and let my hand go!"

He listened to you, you actually feeling bit disappointed, his hands on each side of the couch, leaning in for your lips.

"...mmh.."

First a small peck. Both of you looking at each other, he was waiting for you, to see your expression, not sure should he pursue it further, since he didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

"...I m sorry I just.."

He started but you returned a peck back.

"....needy kitten aren't you?"

".....shut up.."

He just gave you small pecks, still not letting his tongue in, then kissing your jawline as you let small gasp go, and then him kissing you again, biting on your lip, deciding to explore your mouth. He enjoyed the strawberry taste of your mouth, feeling shock going through his whole body with each kiss, something he didn't feel in such a long time, wanting to push you even further.

You let out a moan, you didn't know you could do that, feeling a lick on your neck, and then him biting your earlobe, making you yelp his name in this new found out sensation, getting aroused by your moans, your expression, your uneven breathing.

His blue orbs stared at yours as he stood up, hand going through his hair, he had to stop right now.

"aaand that's enough of teasing you for today kitten."

"......"

"....do you really like me... Grimmjow?"

You mumbled barely above a whisper.

"I do, but do you really?"

You were silent, turned your around the couch, your back on him so he couldn't see your face.

"......Don't tell me you didn't..."

"....it's not that."

You replied.

"If I am making you uncomfortable you need to tell me these things."

"....maybe I am making you uncomfortable.."

You mumbled.

He raised his eyebrow.

"What makes you say that?"

"....because i never kissed before... and.. you ... p....pulled away..."

You turned towards his standing form, sitting yourself on the couch now, looking at his face and then quickly looking away.

"...."

He was chuckling making your face even more redder.

"..stop laughing!"

"You are really little tsundere aren't you?"

"I m not! Go away!"

"My,my, such bossy kitten you are."

"Do you know why i pulled away?"

His eyes were on yours.

"......why?"

"Because you are making me lose my cool."

His voice was serious.

"......r.. really?"

You whispered.

"Really. And I don't want to rush you kitten."

"...mm.."

You had a small smile on your face, as you felt a hand on your chin, him leaning in and kissing you.

"...too cute Last name."

"...shut up.... you still owe me a story..."

"True."