(Chapter 43) His story

He guided you towards his apartment. Halls were already wet from the steps of the people which lived there, going upstairs deciding not to use elevator since It was already taken by few other people, and because you really didn't like them. You could see his back through his shirt which was wet of course and you were grateful that your shirt didn't show as much since you had some dark colors on it. You hair was already wet, water drops going from it as you avoided one woman with her child which muttered 'good day' and both of you replied.

He stood in front of the white door, one of the plants were in front of the neighbor's door, his eyes shifted to his keys as he unlocked the door and let you in, locking behind him.

Your heart beat jumped a bit by the sound of lock but he did promise that he ll behave right? He would never do anything to harm you.

His eyes found yours giving you one of his shirts with panther on it, while searching for some lower part but none avail. 

You blush a bit looking away, trying to focus on his apartment which was small, yellow walls greeted you when you walked in, and then some of green, seeing kitchen and chairs while trying to figure out where would you sit.

He offered you to go and shower but you denied saying that you are okay like this to which he 'tch' and opened the door of his room ' at least fucking change you ll get sick again'.

You were sitting in the kitchen, his shirt on you long enough to cover your panties which no way in hell you would take off, your hair still dripping wet, and then feeling the towel being thrown on your head.

"Your hair will make that shirt wet again."

He mumbled moving his chair and sitting across of you, you could see the scar on his neck clearly now,  his muscles showing as the drop of water fell down  on his neck gliding its way towards his chest and then  abs, on your face showing red color, you being bit uncomfortable not sure where to look at and then him noticing your discomfort sighing and getting up. 

"If you mind it I ll dress up. You just need to tell me."

"...mm... n..no....its... okay..!"

He raised his brow sighing, going towards his room and getting black short sleeved shirt on him.

"50 shades of red is not okay Last name."

"Sh...shut up."

"Do you want something to eat or drink?"

You nodded away saying 'its fine no need'.

You moved in your chair, him getting up and going to the couch and laying on it. He was tired of sitting truth to be told, but he didn't try to be impolite towards you, he just really needed to lay down.

You weren't too far from his couch, deciding to take off your bondage on the neck since it was wet from the rain. It wasn't that much scary nor the wounds were too big.

"Are you sure that you need to--"

"I ll catch cold or something and it's fine. No big deal."

Both of your gazes met, yours going down towards that scar of his. It was bothering you. You already noticed hip scar while he was shirtless in front of you, and way before when he was carrying that table, him tossing the phone away as if he saw something on its screen mumbling 'tch' his eyes finally deciding to look at you.

"You can ask Last name. No need to stare."

He blurted.

"WH..WHAT... DO YOU MEAN.. I WASN'T.."