(Chapter 14) Liar

"You should come with us to the Hollow Town"

Strange. Even Kurosaki asked you to join with them.

"I ll give it a thought."

You replied getting the shoes back.

You thought that the day would have the nice ending, that for just today you didn't cause anyone problems, it was an hour before ending and closing it up, but then the boss called out for you.

You walked getting your hands clean with the tissue, looking satisfied with your shoes, just being really happy that Kurosaki and Renji liked what you did, that they were really standing out.

You walked with smile which turned into serious face when you saw Sae walking away from the Chinese woman.

"What is it boss?"

You said, trying to sound normal, since you really didn't know where was the problem.

"Is it true that you saved up some shoes for yourself?"

That question caught you off the guard. You didn't really do so no, you did save one pair for Kurosaki that wanted to buy them, but he did take the box and put it to the counter, strangely your boss was gripping this exact same box saying that these are for you or your brother or something which didn't had fucking sense. 

First you didn't had brother, second you don't wear male shoes, and you didn't told anyone about your family stuff or how many people you have in your family.

"I didn't."

"Then what are those?"

Sae walked out quite satisfied sitting near her hubby Grimmjow, smiling as she was happy that she show you. Now you are gonna get punished, she thought humming while playing with her nails.

"You are in the good mood."

Grimmjow replied, as well as Rukia did. Kurosaki was holding hands with Rukia, while Ulquiorra just joined on them, kinda in thought about what is going on inside, and about asking you for help few days back. He really did need your help about Inoe, and you did promise him help, so soon those two days of month that all have free he would use for buying that gift with you.

"What's the problem Ulquiorra?"

Rukia asked, seeing him being a bit different than usual. 

"I saw boss calling out for Last name for some strange box."

Kurosaki's eyes widened. But he did put them to the counter and wanted to actually buy them, so why would that make the problem for you?

"Ichigo?"

Rukia asked her boyfriend to what is the problem but he just stood up letting go of Rukia's hand, rushing inside.

"Your name Last name I will not tolerate people stealing my merchandise, shoes or so. I thought you were a nice girl. Why would you even do this? I told you, no hiding shoes, clothes or what not if you can't buy them!"

"But.... I didn't hide them! Why would I do such a thing?!"

Ichigo heard the argument walking on you.

You were just standing there. Were you set up? Your mind was going crazy as you gripped your hands, having the stance, being pissed off. You didn't do nothing wrong. Why is this happening?! And all are probably laughing their asses off at you for being an fool that believed in them.

Well some of them.

"Woah boss calm down what the actual fuck?"]