(Chapter 39) I like it this way.

The morning sun greeted you, since you were scared to sleep with your windows completely closed (yes i know true story when you have sleep paralysis you really need light when you sleep trust me i have it my whole life)  you yawned, moving around only to end up falling down yelping in pain as you weren't sure how the hell did you end up on the wrong side of the bed, how did you even sleep like that?  You yelled into pillow 'hmphhhhhhhhh ' still laying on the floor which had a nice gray carpet with symbols in it, one computer table with your potato pc which could only run Dragon Age, Closers, Blade and Soul and of course some Otome games, making you fall in love with those anime husbandos and loving every inch of them.

You weren't quite happy with the fact that you still live with your parents even though you really love them. They were mostly on business trips now, but when the summer came they would go to vacation and you decided to skip it. They already prepared their things as they would do almost every year, this was their second time going without you, first time leaving you with your aunt since you wanted to work with her in some season jobs and now because you've had work and had no problem letting them go (YES FREEDOM AND WALKING IN PANTIES ALONE IN THE HOUSE) i mean.. cough just being yourself.

You went to the bathroom lazily, almost tripping on your sheets, cursing your bad luck this morning, seeing your reflection in the mirror, remembering the yesterday's events with Sae, you touching your neck with white bandage on it, you have to cancel going today with Grimmjow... just doesn't feel right... you shouldn't.... he probably doesn't wanna talk to you either... since his girl... made quite a big deal out of it... just stay home and watch anime or what not...you should just keep your distance from the man... no more.. you shouldn't .. you should stop...  your  breakfast in the fridge and some note from your parents as usual, mostly about keys, what food they left you, how long are they staying and where, and the phone number of the place in case you want to call them.

You munched your cookie waiting on the coffee to get ready, starring at your white table in the kitchen, last evening you were such an idiot! You let your mood get better of you and you actually show your week side saying what was really on your mind. That it was your fault'.  It was your first morning of being alone and you were already loving it. Your parents wont notice your neck nor your morning mood.

Your phone was ringing making you jump of the sound of third opening song (or was second)?of fox spirit matchmaker anime ( Chinese opening) not expecting anyone to call you.

Unknown number was on your screen, making you freeze. It must be some asshole....

You picked up the phone mumbling hello.

"I thought you said you were sleeping till 16h."

"...h...huh..."

"Seems that you are still sleeping chibi."

".....oh... hey..."

He could notice your mood just by that reply.

"Aren't you going to ask me how I got your number?"

".....Grimmjow.... I think .... we should cancel today...."

Your voice got out, but seems that you hear him 'tch'. He wasn't having it.

"Well too late kitten."

"What do you mean--?"

There was a silence on the other side, you actually thinking that he hanged up or just got bored of your reply, but it's for the better right?