(Chapter 52) New guy

You touch your lips humming, thinking about him being actually jealous about you, ready to get on the upper floor and start with your dolls before the end of the shift.

You saw two familiar faces, it was Kurosaki and Renji, fixing lanterns again since the previous ones sold already. Both of them gave you smiles and you smiled back approaching them.

"Lanterns again huh?"

You mumbled.

"Yeah... seems some people bought all yesterday.. weird as fuck.''

Ichigo replied, while Renji let his tongue out trying to fix one of them.

"For the fuck sake this one is dead." He mumbled.

"I wonder how the new guy is gonna manage here."

"New guy?"

You raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... seems that it's Sae's friend Yammi was it...?"

Ichigo said, annoyed with his white shirt now dirty from the damn box.

"Darn it... Rukia is going to kill me..."

"Blame it on the boxes. It always works with me."

You said smiling at orange haired male.

"Oh right... I've gotta show you something Last name. Come ere."

Kurosaki dragged you for a second making Renji surprised mumbling to Kurosaki 'what the fuck man, broes before hoes' sorry last name that's just saying' he added apologizing to you.

"What is it Kurosaki?"

You raised your eyebrow at the male. 

He took his phone out of his pocket, searching through its options and then getting into camera section, firstly 'lets take one selfie alright' you nodded 'sure why not' him making a weird face with you and bunny ears behind your head making you yell at male ' kurosaki you idiot... rude.. ' he just chuckled and then finding the real reason why he asked you to come here.

"OI KUROSAKI FUCKER IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANT SELFIE WITH LAST NAME TOO!"

"WELL WHO IS FIRST HE GETS ONE! FUCK OFF!"

"Now now guys... lets take picture together shall we? Then we can post it on snappic or so? Alright?"

Both of them pouted, you dragging Kurosaki towards Renji and then taking a picture while Renji was down on one knee holding the lantern and Kurosaki and you near him making weird faces.

"This is cute. Send it to me okay? Or tag me on snap pic."

Renji said.

"Me too!"

You answered.

"Alright alright will do. Also Last name come."

He pulled you bit far and then pointed his phone.

You realized what he was showing you. A couch, two forms on it, hands around  the male and sleeping with no care in the world. Your cheeks became flushed and ears bit red.

''Wh..How did you get that one?"

"Let's say I have my ways."

You smacked his head.

"That's not fair! GIMME THE PHONE!"

Kurosaki lifted his hand up.

"No way. This one stays. I ll send it to you."