(Chapter 54) Late night call

You were in your bed unable to fall asleep, thinking of his expression today and body temperature. Was it wise to send him late message? What is he going to think of you?

You sighed going through your screen, deciding to send it, 'fuck it i have too' and then typing the message asking him if he is alright since he fell asleep in the car. About ten minutes passed, you bit disappointed but he was probably sleeping, as you were about to put your phone away the message came.

"My my, worried kitten aren't you?"

"...It's just..."

He waited for the rest of reply, laying in his bed, staring at the screen of the phone and deciding to call you, scaring the shit out of you when his number appeared on our phone screen and your phone started ringing. You hesitated since you talked with him one time on the phone in damn normal hours, but right now it was like 22h and you all had work in the morning. You decided to pick up and answer him.

"Did I scare you?"

You could hear his mocking voice as he chuckled.

"....I just wasn't expecting a phone call!"

"Shame I can't see your expression right now.

"....mm..."

"..shy aren't you?"

"I m just worried about you that's all."

You answered, for the first time your voice sounded strong as if you knew what you wanted making surprised as his eyes widened a bit , with a slight smile on his face.

"Just overworked myself kitten."

"But your body..when I touched you.. you were hot...so I thought..."

You blushed tripping over your words. It sounded so damn dirty! You didn't mean it like that!

"....you thought what?"

"...that you have temperature or so."

"Seems that you like touching me Last name... such naughty girl you are."

".....I ll hang up shut up."

He chuckled but then decide to tease you, his voice serious and calm.

"Will you really?"

"...."

Silence from your side as his voice was so damn tempting.. you could listen to him talk all day, but this time it sounded more... erotic or you were just being really horny and imagined things.. though it wasn't a case right?

"Do you want me to shut up Last name..?"

The way he said your name made you feel hot, moving your legs a bit trying to shift your position and shake off the feeling of him making you actually feel turn on just because he said few damn words... calm down darn it....

"...N..No.. I don't.."

"Nervous aren't you?"

"....Why would I be?"

Your voice was above whisper, trying to sound normal and not turned on by him, you were already feeling embarrassed that you even felt that since the call started with worry not for bloody sexting on the phone goddamn it all and fiction... your brain attacked you.

"Because your voice is shaking while you are talking."

He added, turning on his back this time, you hearing him shifting his position, his voice coming out as he made himself comfy, but was that really a case? He seemed in pain but you brushed it off as you could swear that he was doing it on purpose darn it!

"You are doing this on purpose..."

You mumbled.

"What am I?"

"....voice.. noise... things..."

"Why would I do such a thing?"

".....i dunno.. you just are..."

"...like what you hear?"

He blurted it out, feeling bit turned on by your reply, by your voice shaking as you tried to find your answer, getting probably flustered by him teasing you.

"..N-NO! J..Just--"

You had 50 shades of red, your lips shaking a bit, embarrassed since he caught you, his serious gaze looking at the ceiling.

"Just what?"

".....stop teasing me."

You breathed out shifting in your bed, laying on your left side, stretching in the process.

"...who is teasing who?"

He trailed.

Your heart beat was fast, how did you even tease him? You weren't making noises right? You tried to calm your body, shifting again, shy as fuck for allowing this to happen, what will he say to you tomorrow, for the fuck's sake why did you had to get a turn on?

"...y..you are teasing me..."

You sighed out before muttering those words, trying to keep your cool.

"I am not shifting in my bed and making those noises Last name.."

You were blushing.

"...that's already turn on for me."

God damn it, he said it! EARTH OPEN!

"..You are just weird..."

You mumbled.

"There is that possibility... but also curiosity and enjoyment of your expressions and flustered face right now."

"....I M NOT... NO WAY!"

"are you even aware of your voice?"

He said, making you think.

"No."

"It's a voice.... that makes me think of certain things."

"Certain things?"

You asked wanting to know.

"Do you really wanna know Last name?"

"....."

You gulped.

"....what things?"

You said above a whisper.

"....damn it... don't say it like that..."

He mumbled, barely keeping his calm voice expecting you to actually back off from the subject not pursue it darn it....

"Trust me you don't know what are you asking me Last name."

"....I just wanna know... Grimmjow.."