(Chapter 60) Book?

"Book?"

You asked raising your eyebrow, now you could see the male in front of you, that you were avoiding.

Black tuxedo with black pants, elegant shoes, yellow middle length hair, red eyes looking at yours.

"Luppi that bastard all of sudden asked me for the picture of that book.''

"Huh?"

"You really don't know what I am talking about right?"

"I really don't want to talk to you."

"Cmon Last name.. those days were just... us being boys."

"More like pussies."

You walked away from the man not saying any words. He was the last person you want to see.

"Last name!"

"Back off Shinji."

You warned disappearing from him this time, getting around the street so he wouldn't follow you.

He gripped his tuxedo, being pissed off of you rejecting him right now, but what he thought it would happen? That there was a chance that you ll smile and forgive him as it was nothing? No. No forgiving. He made your life living hell. Fuck him.

Your steps were hard, going upstairs that building trying to calm, thinking of the book he mentioned.

"Book huh?"

You mumbled, not sure what was he trying to tell you. They burned it in the school so what in the hell..?

You sighed getting in and closing the door. Unpacking things and putting water for the soup to boil, you going into the male's room to see if he was in bed.

Bed was empty for your surprise and your blood stopped.

Where the fuck is he...

You walked towards the door only to bump into him, seeing him done with the shower in the black jeans and shirtless, towel around his neck.

"Gr..grimmjow you are awake....?"

Your legs gave up on you, his eyes widening as he grabbed you by your hip holding you close to him.

"Woah there... It's like you saw a ghost. Are you alright?"

His sore voice said, seems that he just woke up, still being sick and his body temperature hot.

"...mm... yeah. You should get in the bed."

You told him.

"Nah kitten I ll be fine."

You gave him a glare.

"If you don't get in the bed I ll stop talking to you for real."

He gave you a sigh going towards the couch.

"I ll lay here alright?"

"Fine."

You walked with the bowl of soup, putting it to the table to get cold a bit.

You sighed remembering seeing Shinji, your thoughts going on about the book and him sending picture?

Grimmjow could notice your facial expression thinking that it was because of him not having a shirt, since last time you were 50 shades of red.

"Right.. Shirt...'

He mumbled, getting your attention back, your eyes following him, not allowing him to stand up, your hands on his shoulders leaning in to make him stay there and lay down.

Its alright I ll survive. I made you some soup and tea is almost ready too.

"Mm...hate it..."

"No no big boy you have to drink tea."

"...Kitten don't make me...nhhhh..."

He reacted to cold cloth on his forehead.

He relaxed a bit.

Thanks...for staying with me.

He surprised you with his sudden choice of words, eyes looking at you and then sitting himself up, getting the white cloth away from his forehead in order to get that soup.

Anything but fucking tea darn it... his thought attacked.

You smiled at him getting back with cup of tea, putting it at table taking the chair and sitting across of him.

....thank you for always taking care of me....

You mumbled.

His eyes shifted to your body, your combination with black shirt and jeans, knees up so you could hug them, your chin on them, looking away.

"I told you before. If there is a problem call me."

"You..."

You trailed getting his attention as he was looking at the bowl of soup.

"Mm?"

His voice echoed.

"...you scared me today."

You told him giving him a short glare and then looking away.

You heard him stand up, hands grabbing the chair, him hovering above you, you looking up to meet his face.

"Now you know how I felt when you passed out on me that day."

Your eyes met, and then you looked away.

"You should finish the soup and tea."

Why were you so cold towards him all of the sudden? Were you scared? You start opening up towards the male, getting really close.. if you lost him you would probably be a mess....

"What is bothering you kitten?"

He asked you, doing as you told him trying to cheer you up a bit.

"...mm..it's nothing... I m just bit tired that's all."

You brushed it off. It's not a time for you to even tell him about seeing Shinji.

"Remember when I told you that I have something to talk about with you?"

"Mm, yeah..."

"If there is something bothering you Your name..."

He tried to touch you but you slapped his hand away, mumbling sorry, standing up and going in the bathroom so you could wash up your face. Your eyes teared up, as memories came with that bastard that bullied you.

Grimmjow was laying down, done with bloody tea, hating it actually, noticing that you took longer than usual and that something was off. Why did you slap his hand away? He stood up knocking on the door but no answer.

"Your name?"

You tried to keep your voice in check, as you whipped your tears.

"I m fine sorry... just..."

He hesitated but then opened the door, strangely you didn't lock them, your eyes widened as he went in, seeing you with your reddish eyes looking away.

"You shouldn't even be in--"

He grabbed you into his embrace, hugging you tightly, your hands on his chest, his hand on your hair and back.

"...always acting tough kitten aren't you?"

"... you are the one that is sick you fool.."

You answered back.

"Doesn't mean that I am blind."

He muttered.