(Chapter 42) Easy for me huh?

You were sitting a that swing again. Remembering that asshole which gave your bag back, giving you glasses and then covering your eyes so you could not see him. Indeed, after that you never saw the guy. You didn't know who it was, but also last days of your school were quiet. With that guy even bullies disappeared.

What stressed him so much that he didn't want to give you answer or let you see him? God why were you even remembering that asshole? He never had balls to approach you and say that he was the one who brought your things back.

Rukia really ruined it didn't she? 

You thought remembering her words and your annoyance.

"What about me then?!"

"What if I am same as Sae?!"

"WHAT IF HE BREAKS MY HEART?!"

Everyone wants their selfish wishes on you it seems. Getting mad when you don't want to fulfill them.

Your eyes teared up. 

"What about me? sniff*  What about my happiness? sniff*"

You mumbled it out.

What were you doing isn't right either... You did went out with him. You took that chance, even though he has... 

"Idiot.."

"Fucking idiot.."

You mumbled to yourself.

"Why were you a coward that never.... I wanted at least to know who you were darn it!"

You yelled kicking the rock beneath your feet.

"If you knew who I was , you would've been disappointed."

Hand covered your eyes, you could feel someone behind you, someone leaning close to your cheeks, hands on each side of you, as hands were gently holding your eyes closed.

"Don't tell me you..."

"You say that we bullies forget things and yet you don't even remember me."

"How am I supposed to remember you only by your voice?! You never told me who you are!"

"I couldn't let myself get into another... "

He stopped himself.  He couldn't find words.

"Another what? Stress?"

You pushed his hands away getting up.

"You would't understand it Last name."

You walked close to him being annoyed, both of you standing close enough that you could see each other's reactions, movement, enough that you could hear whispers or yelling.

"Hoh? I like how people decide about how should I feel, how  should I think, whether I do or do not understand and not give me a damn chance or talk to me about it! They all just push things on me like its okay to do so!!!!!"

"I am not pushing anything on you!"

"I am stress to people, I understand. That's why I deserved your bulling, no sorry sorry I meant  your friends!

You were so angry.

"Tch. You think I wanted them to do so?!"

"You didn't even object! You were just an asshole caring only about himsel-"

"I was attacked by my own father  for Christ's sake!!"

He let it out. Anger took over him. It wasn't how he wanted to say it. He closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose sighing in annoyance. That was not a memory he wanted to remember nor bring it up right now at this bloody place.

Your eyes widened not understanding what he meant by that.

Attacked by his father? What? Your mind attacked.

His eyes opened, blue orbs glowing with strong color, as if he was opening his soul to you, then looked away.

"Fuck!"

He mumbled kicking the rock away. 

"I don't ... know.. what to..."

He cut you of.

"Of course you don't! Because you didn't let me talk to you! Because you are wrapped in your fucking pain world that you don't see what's going on around you!! "

"Shut up. You have no idea what I went through!"

You yelled, your voice cracking.

"THAT WAS IN THE PAST LAST NAME! IT ALREADY HAPPENED!  ITS DONE! I KNOW YOU ARE INSECURE!  I KNOW YOU HAVE SCARS BUT FOR FUCK'S SAKE LET IT GO ALREADY!"

"....."

"IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY IT! I HAD TO ENDURE IT EVERY DAY! YOUR FRIENDS MADE ME WISH THAT I NEVER EXISTED! I HATE THEM ALL!"

"Easy for me to say huh?"

His voice was bit calmer than before which surprised you  as he sat on swing, his hands on his lap looking at you.

"....huh...?"

Both of you were sitting there in silence. It was already noon, sun disappearing behind one of the clouds, the little park which you were on was  across that bloody cage of school and had trees around it, making it like somewhat of the dark little forest, dark little safe place for you.

"I ll take you home."

He mumbled standing up from the swing. He passed right next to you, being stressed but also really cold or so it seemed to you.

Rain start falling, you not caring to speed your pace up, him in front of you mumbling some words under his chin while his clothes were getting drenched. You got towards his car but he stopped himself. 

You were also standing there in the rain not wanting to move, while your eyes were closed as if you were feeling the earth on you.

"...If I..."

You started but stopped yourself.

"If I ask of you to tell me... would you..."

You stopped again.

After a short pause he sighed, his gaze finding yours. He was already tired of his past. Tired of having reminder of it. His shirt getting a bit of skin color on it, seemed that he had some kinda of foundation there, and small part of the what seemed like scar showing on it.

He could notice your eyes on his neck and then at his blue orbs.

"I don't want to force you into things Last name."

"Actually.... I want to know. Please tell me?"

Your voice above the whisper. You knew that you crossed the line, that you made mistake letting your anger take better of you.

He sighed motioning you to follow him.

"At least let's get dry or we ll catch a cold."