(Chapter 47) Couch

"Where the fuck is that asshole? He isn't even answering his phone darn it!"

The hands were on the new phone, with screen of his beautiful waifu with rabbits. Both of them were hugging with big plushy rabbit and had rabbit ears.

"Maybe you should check up on him?"

Orange haired male made a 'tch' sound 'can't believe i have to check up his ass darn it' while standing up from the loving arms of his black haired girlfriend, enjoying the rain and watching television. Currently they were watching anime named 'bleach' since Rukia said that there were two characters really similar to them. Ichigo on the other hand didn't want to watch damn anime, he had a different plan in mind, but since the last make out session with the black haired rabbit cutie was so good and he actually lost bet from her it was either bunny outfit or anime show named bleach. No way in hell that he would walk around in that weird fetish of hers. Imagine having sex in it... jesus' he mumbled.

"What is it Ichigo?"

He froze cursing his mind that even show him that kinda of dirty thought.

"ITS NOTHING!"

"Huh... I ll pause an anime and wait on you darlin ^^. We wouldn't want you to miss it, since I am really eager to get you to wear that outfit. "

She attacked, not giving up the idea. She bought the damn rabbit outfit just for him for the fucks sake.

"NO WAY IN HELL!"

He replied getting dressed up, putting his gray jacket with gray jeans and white t-shirt. 

"Cmon... we can even play another game...."

She trailed.

"Oh?"

He raised his eyebrow as her hands were now on his chest, her just taking her sweet time, her body pressed on his back enjoying the perfume the male had, those strong back of his, and shoulders.

"Yeah. But it's a game. If you win I ll wear that maid outfit you got for me... and If I win.. you are wearing that rabbit outfit."

She got to her tiptoes just to whisper it to him, her breath tickling his neck, her hands on his strong chest, standing there, as his hands grabbed hers, already ready to go out.

"I choose the game this time."

He answered, letting her hands go and going towards the door. She could see him holding them open as he was already out, his eyes met hers as she blushed at the serious gaze he gave her.

"Deal Rukia?"

"...f...fine.. Deal..."

She mumbled being too cute for him to handle, him just going in again and giving her quick kiss on the lips.

"Y- You still have the keys of his apartment?"

"I do."

With that he closed the door, as she fell on the floor just sitting there.

"Darn it... too hot.. that idiot.."

She mumbled as she was thinking what kinda of game is he going to choose and even giving a quick glare at the black maid outfit he had for her.

"No. No way in hell I m gonna wear that."

She mumbled  walking towards the television.

He had a umbrella with him just in case since it was terrible weather,  walking towards his building which wasn't far away, trying to remember which number of room was it, checking up on names while climbing in and then seeing the number and name of the door aka apartment.

He sighed as the door opened, getting in as if he was inspecting the damn murder place.

'Grimmjow you asshole are you there?"

His voice wasn't too loud because of other people living in the building.

'I swear if you are damn dead on the floor I ll haunt you."

He got further in remembering that Ulquiorra would often say same thing.

'Shit I m turning into Ulquiorra darn it..."

His phone started ringing, but in luck he picked it up before the song starting breathing out.

"For the fucks sake woman what do you need?"

He attacked whispering Rukia.

"Did you find him?"

"I just got into apartment and I am not seeing his dead body yet so--"

"...."

"Why are you whispering?"

Rukia heard silence from his part getting worried.

"Uh yeah... I ll talk to you later okay Rukia?"

"Don't tell me you actually found the body?!"

She yelled on the phone.

"Maybe."

"WHAT?!"

"Darn it I m just joking."

"WHAT DON'T JOKE WITH THAT! NO SEX WHOLE WEEK YOU ASSHOLE!"

"What?"

He tried to stay calm. She just forbid him sex because one lame joke?

"Rukia cmon.."

"See ya later."

She hung up on him, sitting in the couch in the maid outfit.

"It's actually cute..."

She eyed herself, taking the cleaning supplies to get into the role.

Ichigo sighed, noticing two people laying on the couch. 

"God damn it you asshole I m so glad you ain't dead somewhere..."

He mumbled pinching the bridge of his nose, taking his phone, going through app section only to find his camera and take picture, sending it to black haired woman.

"See? Dead body."

He send the text first, Rukia rushing towards the phone.

"WHAT? REALLY? NO WAY!"

And then picture went on.

(I don't have better picture, I do not own this Artwork but I wanted to at least give you good imagination on it, I do have different kinda couch position but I can't find image).

"KUROSAKI YOU ASSHOLE FUCK YOU I M NOT LETTING YOU IN! YOU ARE SLEEPING OUTSIDE YOU FUCK!"

Big letters on his screen. 

Shit he fucked it up.

Kurosaki left the place closing the door behind him, just thinking how to get black haired woman back to good mood.

"Buy a rabbit Kurosaki.... buy a rabbit..."

He mumbled to himself sighing.

"Period is a nasty thing..."

He said out loud making one girl stare at him, not realizing that he said it out loud, going downstairs with a blush.