(Chapter 29) Last name!

When he first saw you, he was reminded of his girlfriend which died in the hollow explosion. The way you talked and smiled was like she was there again with him. Mostly the reason why he was so angry towards you and really rude was because he wasn't sure how to deal with you. It hurt him to see the same image, the same person who he wanted to spend his life with, but sadly she died, right before that sad moment Grimmjow left pissed off and annoyed at her, because she wanted him to come and live with her in the now Hollow town' but he rejected her.

Why?

Because he was happy at the place where he was. Not too far away from her, and he had 2 best friends which understood him, and helped him get through a lot things.

"WATCH OUT! OMG GIRL!"

Woman screamed as Grimmjow rushed towards you, catching you, but also falling down on his knees, holding your head on his lap.

The crowd gathered around you trying to help you.

"Is she okay?"

"What in the hell..."

"How did she even fell.."

"Is that her boyfriend?"

"She is sick?"

"What happened?"

People were gathering like flies around its dead prey and he was already pissed off. He couldn't hold it and then he yelled at them all.

"Can you assholes move a bit she needs a damn air!"

He barked at them.

"So rude."

"Why does he need to yell?"

"Annoying."

"What an asshole.."

Words were uttered but he couldn't care less. He stood up with you, taking you bridal style, trying to shake you a bit or wake you up mumbling 'are you okay Last name? oi, answer me you damn chibi!"

"Call an ambulance!"

One of them yelled.

"I ll take care of it."

Grimmjow said, walking with you in his hands.

Why the fuck didn't you listen to him?

He took the bottle of water, staring daggers at some kids that didn't want to move from the bench.

"Move your shitty asses or I ll beat the shit out of you!"

Kids rushed away, as he made you sit. Your eyes opened a bit, your skin white as fuck, you mumbling some not understandable words, and then him splashing water at you.

"Ughh... what.. the fuck... you... asshole.."

You mumbled coughing a bit.

His eyes looking all parts of you, just to make sure that you are alright.

"...stop staring at me.. .I am fine... "

"See what happens when you are being a stubborn shit Last name?"

He said it, crouching down looking at your face, searching for your eyes that you hid with your hands.

"You shouldn't talk with the pretty girl like that mister!"

" Yeah! She is your girlfriend that's rude!"

Two girls stared at you two. Sitting at the bench next to yours, you could hear their mom 'Lana, Mina don't be rude to them, behave."