(Chapter 19) Taste in shoes!

Kurosaki saw Grimmjow's reactions to you, remembering the day he asked him about his current girl and the deal that they had. He sighed knowing that the blue eyed fool didn't even realize what's going on and that he actually with a possibility fell for that chibi.

Kurosaki: And now she went towards them... Good job Renji.

Renji: Not my fault man. It slipped!

Kurosaki: I ll slip my fist in your damn face.

Uqluiorra: Shut up you all or I ll haunt you and your children.

Renji: WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!

Ichigo: HELL NO!

Your stare at the blue eyed male was interrupted when a certain (hair color) girl sat in Grimmjow's lap and kissed his lips.

Sae: Aw cmon babe, i have better things to feed you with.

She had a grin on her face while looking at you. It was more like, get fucked ugly bitch you can't compete with me kinda look.

You sighed really had enough with couples shit and decided to pick your boxes of food and walk away thinking of the prices and work that awaited you today.

When you gave it a thought... nah you couldn't just jump into someone's lap like that saying those stupid things. Not good idea for a fiction. Not in hell imma take that bitch's line and put it in my fiction' you thought.

You picked your marker, went to your favorite place, shoes, had few in mind that you really want to buy, but hey you just didn't.

The kiss of those two, Grimmjow and that fucktard flashed in your mind, you making the face of disgust, while Inoe was walking there and looking at the shoes.

"This is really beautiful Last name."

You didn't hear her but then she tapped you on the shoulder muttering the same words again.

"Oh. Thank you Inoe. Have any that you like?"

Orange haired girl stood there in thought, deciding to walk around and see which ones were cute.

"I think these!"

She pointed at the yellow flower shoes with a heel.

"Eh... you really like weird stuff Inoe."

She giggled, it was really cute to see her like that.

"Yeah.. Ulquiorra always tells me that, but he doesn't mind."

"Those are ugly as fuck."

"Hey!"

Inoe replied to black haired girl.

"Heheheh. Fear me mortals, because imma show you de best shoes in here!"

She yelled being in the mood for a good joke, wearing a black outfit again, with dark blue jeans and comfy sneakers.

"THIS ONES ARE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR ANY GIRL!"

She yelled.

"WHAT?! NO!''

"RUKIA THAT'S DISGUSTING!"

You and Inoe objected at black haired girl, which made pouting face being annoyed that both of you declined her choice of perfect pink shoes with little bunnies on them.

"ORA ORA ORA WHAT THE FUCK?! I SAID THOSE ARE CUTE! HMPH!"

"NO YELLOW ARE CUTER!"

"WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE LAST NAME?!"

Both of them attacked you to choose one of their tastes, you scratching your neck, bit shy, and then your devilish side showing as one of your eyes glowed.

"heheheheheheheh..."

Grin appeared your facial features.

"THIS ONES!"

Kurosaki saw you all fighting for the shoes, your argument continuing with the pink, yellow, purple colors and symbols on them.

Kurosaki: And they are at it again....

Renji, Grimmjow and Kurosaki were carrying really hard table for one of the customers, but the problem was the door.

Grimmjow: How the fuck is this gonna go out?"

Renji: What do you mean how the fuck?"

Kurosaki: Through the door of course.

Grimmjow: You dumb fucks don't get it. Doors are too small!

Kurosaki: Let's just try.

Renji: THEY ARE BIG ENOUGH!

Grimmjow: THEY ARE NOT!

"mmm.... Renji you are retarded."

Rukia interrupted him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! GO BACK TO ARGUING ABOUT SHOES DARN IT!"

He yelled at the girl.

Rukia: I ll even bet that this damn table won't go out!

Grimmjow: I am with her on this one.

"I think they are right Renji..."

You replied.

"Your name, You too?! See what hanging out with Rukia does?! IT CHANGED HER!"

Renji: Inoe... agree with me on this one!

Ulquiorra joined.

Ulquiorra: She cannot. Door are indeed too small. Carry the table back to the storage again, then we ll go from there.

Kurosaki: Ulquiorra.... that's too far away darn it!!!!!!!!!!

Renji: You crazy?! Our arms are gonna fall off!

Grimmjow: Let's try with this one.

You looked away when his eyes found you, walking away and then child found you.

"SHIT."

You muttered.

"Mm! Mm!"

Child was happy to see you and then motioned you with his hand up, to take him in your arms, which you decided to do so.

"Really now Shiro..."

You ignored the male this time, since that feeling of emptiness was in you again, just watching others having someone, or whatever.

Not your day...