(Chapter 21) Nervous

How did it end like this? You mostly really don't talk much to each other but he was taking care of you. Why did he walked you home? 

You weren't sure. 

You were mad at yourself. 

You like him? 

Nope. No way.

10 minutes ago

You were all sitting in the car, looking away, ignoring everyone trying to turn on your phone which battery already died, cursing at it, because you didn't had your escape at this moment as his eyes followed you.

Of course the star of the evening Sae tried to sweet talk with Grimmjow just for the sake of annoying you. To show you who was the boss here. Who was the big shot and who was getting all the Diiiii-s from Grimmjow and who wasn't.

Car stopped and you mumbled bye see ya' and got out holding your bag with food in it, just trying to ignore bad headache you had, that annoying asshole Grimmjow which just played with you, which was on top of you, making you really embarrassed, really out of your comfort zone, almost feeling like you were naked in front of him. 

"I ll be right back Sae". 

He told her, getting out and rushing towards you, only to catch up to you and walk next to you, going in the same direction as you.

Your name: What. Are. you doing.?

Grimmjow: Walking.

He would check up on you occasionally just to make sure you could walk and then look straight ahead of the dark ally, thinking where the fuck do you live.

You interrupted the silence with your harsh tone, since clearly you had enough of this. First him teasing the hell out of you, being on top of you, noticing your damn lustful look towards his body while he grinned like he won the big price, trying to act cool as fuck, and then finding out that you actually had a temperature and walking you towards your home.

Your name: Look, Kitten. I don't want any problems with your ugly girlfriend so do me a favor and go away. I am okay, i just need a rest and you are really getting on my last nerve.

Grimmjow walked in silence for the first time not even replying to you.

Your name: Grimmjow I swear I will--

You turned around towards him, but lost balance. Temperature getting better of you, falling in his strong arms as if he knew that you were at your limit.

Grimmjow: You ll what? You can't even walk properly.

He whispered to you.

Your name: I can.

You pushed yourself away from him, the only good thing was that the street had a light and you could see where you were going. Trying to walk proudly showing the man that you didn't need his help and yet again it all went blurry on you as he rushed towards you and his chest awaited your back.

Grimmjow: You must really like the floor so much.

You moved away from his grip, turning around him. He is stubborn, he is not listening, he is even pissing you off.

Why is he so.. so so... annoying?! 

Your eyes met his, you could clearly see his blue orbs, like he was some kinda of predator, moonlight even getting them brighter which was really strange, or maybe you were really that sick. (blame it on anime)

Your name: Fuck off! Stop. Playing games with me...

You didn't care what you said right now. Blame it on temperature, blame it on false hope you always got from some guys, blame it on them saying 'oh it's shame you don't have a boyfriend' 'nah i only see you as a friend last name' thing, it was really pissing you off to no end. If this is a way for him to boost his ego with you, you are sure as hell that you are gonna cut it off right at the start.

Grimmjow: No, you stop playing games with me Last name.

He realized that he said those words out loud. That he didn't want you to know it. 

Your name: What do you... mea-?

You made him too nervous for his own good that he decided that only smart thing to do was, check your temperature and play it off cool, making you more nervous than him. So you couldn't notice.

He leaned in, his lips on your forehead, making you more nervous as he predicted, you moving right away almost falling down reacting really with a loud yelp and then anger towards him.

Your name: Wh.. WHY THE HELL YOU--

Grimmjow: Take some medicine and some damn rest. Tomorrow you can take the day off.

He made sure that he was in front of your house, since he didn't want you falling down on him or leaving you there.

When he saw you off, you closing the gate mumbling ' asshole' he walked away.