(Chapter 8) White bandages

When you opened the door, the cold air greeted you, place was dark and you could see the light in the middle of the room, big metal door that were open with the van standing near it. You tried not to trip on things since it was quite of a mess, but you really liked that it was cold as if it was big freezer.

Renji was trying to move some jars and put them in the box, then get down from the high place in storage but he slipped, box flying down towards you, him yelling shit out of it.

"YOUR NAME OI WATCH OUT MOVE!"

Before you had a chance to see what's going on a big crash was heard, the glass falling all over the place , box destroyed. Again that tingling feeling as you looked at the tall figure in front of you, holding you by the waist. Blue eyes shining in the dark.

"Are you alright?" was the words you wanted to hear, but noooooooooooooooooooo he had to be a complete ass and ruin your lala fantasy.

Grimmjow: Are you fucking crazy?! Next time watch where the fuck are you walking! You could've get hurt here really badly! GOT IT?

Your name: I... I Didn't... Sorry...I...

Why are you even apologizing? It's Renji's fucking fault!

His eyes again looked at your arms which you hide.

Grimmjow: Whatever.

"RENJI YOU FUCKER WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"

He yelled at the red haired man walking away from you.

"I SLIPPED FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN! I SAID I AM SORRY!"

"Chibi are you going to stare or help?"

He motioned you to follow him. Your eyes followed other workers marking the merchandise, writing strange letters, collecting the chairs from the list and listening to kinda of music you really didn't like. You sighed as there was currently hell and lot of dust that made you sneeze.

"Babe I ll show her how things around here works okay?"

" Alright."

He nodded to the woman and got into van that was already full with the merchandise for the other shop of theirs.

"Last name, Listen carefully. You just have to carry the things and letters I tell you."

"And what exactly are you gonna do?"

You asked her since you didn't like where this was going.

"Well I am gonna read of course, and find letters and merchandise you need to carry."

"Tch. You should carry some too."

"What was that you bitch?"

Sae barked at you, Rukia waltzing in to interrupt both of you.

Me before:

(Girlfriend) (I can't name this creature)

Me now: 

(We gonna call Girlfriend SAE ALRIGHT?)

Rukia: You are both going to carry damn stuff, and Sae don't use her because she is new. Got it?

Sae: Whatever. You just shut the fuck up and mind your own business.

Rukia: I am minding my own business, but you are going to work your ass too bitch.

Sae: Grimmy ain't gonna like your treatment towards me.

Rukia: Oh? You think I care? We all have one boss and you better work too or I ll make your life living hell.

Sae: Tch. You bi--

"Now now girls calm down. Let's finish this shall we?"

Inoe interrupted them, and took the chairs with letters on them.

Inoe: After this we ll drink coffee okay? Now please help me out girls?

You went towards her ignoring Rukia and Sae. But while you were carrying the packets of cups you mumbled ' thank you' to the black haired woman.

'no problem' she said back.

You sighed as another box was finally at it's place. Your hands were dusty as fuck, and you had tissues to clean them. You were ready to finally go home, happy with the progress you made.

You didn't even notice the blue haired man admiring the shoes.

"WOAH. What do you want?"

You attacked him.

Grimmjow: Not bad.

He ignored your question.

Your name: Huh huh. I am good at this.

Grimmjow: Well at least you are good at something.

Your name: Shut up. At least I don't break stuff like some people.

Grimmjow: Tsk. Who told you that? Rukia huh? I swear I ll get her next time.

Your name: Aren't we going?

Grimmjow: Are we? Since you are the one that is last again and I m here to drag your ass.

Your name: Well sorry for not working fast as you guys!

Grimmjow grabbed your hands.

Your name: OI WHAT THE FUCK?! If you think I m hurt by the jars I am not! Now get away!

You pushed the man away, starring daggers in those blue eyes. But he was somewhat in thought and calm.

Your name: What?! I already said i am really sorry for what happened in the storage you---

Grimmjow: Listen up kiddo, if you are into some strange drug shit imma kick your ass.

Your name: "Huh?"What the fuck are you on about?

Grimmjow walked again towards you even though you were objecting and pulled one of your sleeves up.

Grimmjow: This.

You had white bandages on both of your wrist's.

Your name: That's none of your business.

Grimmjow: Since i am working at this place it damn is. I don't want some crazy maniac near my workplace or near my girlfriend.

Your name: I am not into your ugly girlfriend. You have really bad taste.

Grimmjow: Say that again and i ll actually punch you.

Your name: Whatever.