(Chapter 5) Mascara guy

You were really stressed and were collecting the shoes, cleaning the dust from them and changing their places putting the price on them, and their boxes right bellow them inside the shelves. 

How to thank him?

Your mind attacked you, should you even consider thanking him?

Later that day it was almost time to leave but you had to carry other shoe boxes from upper floor. You were tired and your arms hurt, thinking about Grimmjow protecting you back there, and how to even thank the Mascara guy.  You thought you were about to fall when there wasn't any noise. His hand on your hip, slightly taller than you, staring at your eyes for a second.

"Getting tired already chibi?"

You felt some kinda of zing feeling from his touch, his blue orbs that met yours, suddenly so serious but his sassy remark already ruined your moment of perfect idea for fiction or ideal husbando, even though you threw away idea of him being your fiction material but heyyyyyyyy he was at it again!

Your name: Shut the fuck up.

Grimmjow : Ya know I would, but all off us would rather sleep at their damn home than here! So give me the boxes and lets go.

He took the boxes from your arms like they were nothing, and left you speechless.

"Grimmjow listen... about today...." You started.

He walked towards your shoes leaving the boxes on the floor, you could see him turning his head motioning you to continue.

"If it's about that fucktard I don't wanna hear it."

"But you-- I wanted-- you see--"

You were stumbling with your words, moving your hands in strange way.

"You-I - whatever Chibi. I am tired and others are waiting. Now move."

He cut you off with no problem, not giving a thought about his reaction today, he was too tired to even think straight, but he did hate people like that.

"Next time when fucktard like that comes call me."

He passed next to you, going towards the door others waiting for both of you impatient and tired, his reactions towards you made you feel weird and unsure and useless...

You were silent sitting in the car while riding towards home. Everyone noticed that Grimmjow was silent and in thought.

"Yo Last name!"

Ichigo took your earbud from your ear.

"Don't do that!"

Ichigo ignored your reply.

Ichigo: What happened to that annoying table guy?

You were holding your earbud in your hand not sure how to answer it and not even in mood to remember it. Blue orbs followed you and you did notice him looking at you, but because of that and because of the fact that he saved your ass back there you avoided his eyes, trying to ignore Ichigo.

Ichigo: A cmon...

Grimmjow: He left.

Grimmjow starred daggers into Kurosaki's soul, still driving getting close to the meeting up point.

Ichigo: I see.

Grimmjow's  girlfriend (Now u can make some name for her, i will use name of the person i don't like ya know xD) tried to cheer  him up so he would stop being in bad mood.

(This is the update part where I ll name her. I decided to name her Sae. Like from anime Peach girl. You should watch it.)

Sae: Are you okay?

Grimmjow: I am just tired babe.

Sae: Aw cmon, but what if I wanna play?

"Keep that shit among yourselves."

Ichigo said.

Ichigo: Grimmjow.. Isn't soon..

Grimmjow: Yeah. Off we go now people.