(Chapter 35) Abort abort!

You couldn't let your parents know that something was wrong with you. You had to get to work today and you hated it already.  Brushing your teeth, going over the process of looking 'normal' making different hairstyle today, actually fuck it you decided to let your hair go free, going with dark naruto sasuke shirt you got from your friend and dark jeans. Seeing your face in the mirror you pushed it away being disgusted by your face, trying to smile at it but hating it already as the blue eyes reflected themselves in it, making you remember that blue eyed man.

"At least let me apologize darn it!"

How could you forget him? He was with those boys bulling you... but more like just watching the outcome of things.

You put the perfume, getting your shoes on and backpack with food water what not, going towards the meetup place seeing the car already and you getting in surprised that there was no one else except you and Rukia. Chinese man picked you up this time, you looking around as you were lost 'where are the others' going in your mind.

"Where is..."

You stopped yourself.  Don't bloody ask about him idiot...

You thought.

"He is already at work."

Rukia told you noticing you shifting around like lost child.

"With Kurosaki,  Inoe, Girlfriend and Ulquiorra."

She continued finishing her sentence.

"Not like i wanted to..."

Rukia interrupted you showing you her new phone case with bunnies. 

"ISN'T IT CUTE?!"

"mm.... yeah..."

Rukia could notice that you were stressed out a bit. After all she was the only one that saw cameras.

"I think you should let him apologize."

She mumbled, getting her phone in her bag, looking through the dark window of the car, just the tree of you in it.

"...How do you even..."

Your voice was above a whisper, playing with your fingers, avoiding her face, looking at your earbud.

"Cameras. Seems that you made him really upset."

"Pft. Like i give a bloody fuck."

"He broke three packages of pure glass that we had to move him away!"

"His fault."

You crossed your hands. He made you say all those things and even cry in front of him for the fucks sake. 

Suddenly you felt Rukia gripping your shirt pulling you close to her face.

"Listen. I don't know what the fuck happened but so help me god I will lock you two in the same room if I must make you talk to each other and not break the damn merchandise and him ending  bankrupt because of both of you two horny fucks. Now talk to him or so help me both of you will regret it.!"

"Why do you even ... care?!"

"Because he is my friend. Almost same as my idiotic brother. AND HE CARES. HE IS SORRY. TALK IT OUT. OKAY?"

You look away from her, car stopping as you opened the door and walked outside.

" I ll think about it."

You greeted your annoying customers again, following the little girl and her parents around, begging satan not to set you up with mascara guy for the whole day since your shift started wonderfully but alas after few hours of work your customers decided to go upstairs you not even knowing where the male was, but then noticing the blue eyed male up the stairs standing there in thought. Seems that Ichigo kicked him out of storage or more like Rukia ... to work with customers so he could calm down a bit.