(Chapter 26) You tell me

"Look.... I know we had a deal... but I actually want a real relationship with you."

Sae stated, as her hand was in his, her looking at his face, while Grimmjow just looked towards the empty seat across them.

The loud sigh left his mouth, playing with her hand, and then his warmit leaving hers.

"Grimmjow?"

" I told you already about the deal. And that we ll not move further ahead of this. I did agreed that you can find someone that makes you happy, that you can find an actual boyfriend didn't I? You agreed with it and I don't think it's fair to ask this from me."

She was about to protest but he cut her off.

"I don't see you as anything more than that."

"Is it because of her?"

She asked, her hands in her lap just playing with her long nails, her eyes finding his, ready to fight if that's what he wants. She wasn't giving up on him.

Grimmjow stood up, looking through the window of the small cabin both were riding on, seeing all those people in it.

"Last name doesn't have anything to do with it. We agreed on this way before she even came here."

"You think I don't know that you were on top of her that night? That you almost kissed the damn brat?!"

Sae saw the cameras that night. Him teasing you with a grin on his face, making sassy remarks.

"Is there anything else you know and I don't know about Sae?"

The way he said her name made her blood froze in tracks. His stare was cold, as if he was waiting for her to fuck it up, playing with his wristband, eyes of the predator, teeth showing slightly of his frown, for the first time showing this side to her, waiting for her to make mistake because she was already ticked off, and all he needed was a little push to make her confess about her setting you up. He promised to you that he will not start bluntly conversation with her about it but he didn't promise that he wont provoke her into spilling the beans first.

"What do you mean?"

She got bit nervous from his eyes that had strong light in them, tempting to look at but also terrifying.

"I don't know. You tell me."

His cold voice made her doubt in herself. That little fuck told him didn't she? She thought looking at him and then away being angry.

"Are you accusing me of something?"

Calm down Sae. Calm down. She didn't told him. She is to much of a coward to tell her off to him.

Grimmjow walked towards her, making her lose the balance and sit in the chair again, him touching the wall of the cabin, leaning in towards her, but there was noting sensual in it, she could feel her mind being crushed by his energy, his stance, and his eyes.

"Why would I do such a thing? Unless you did something bad hmm?"

His voice was like a sharp knife cutting all of the air.

Shit shit shit. He knows it?

His face was really close to hers, his minty breath tempting her, but she was offended. Her eyes looked at his and then looked away biting her lip slightly.

"I don't know what are you on about Grimmjow. But I am not going to give up on you just because you wanted a fuck buddy. I want something more."

Her glare was strong towards him, no way in hell she is letting him make her tell that she set you up, she was sure as fuck that she ll have a nice long talk with you and shut your pretty mouth once for all.

Grimmjow moved a bit making a slight 'tch' 'you are no fun' comment and looking through the window. Everything seemed fine until he saw Ulquiorra on his knees offering you a little box? A ring?

WHAT?!

His mind screamed.