(Chapter 4) Troublesome asshole

After two hours you've had one really troublesome customer that wanted you to check the storage, (this shop had a big storage of shoes, tables, bathrooms, toys, and other stuff that would be sent to other shops that your boss own) for one specific table. You would go few times and asked people there, Renji, Ichigo or Rukia for it. But there was no green table avail and you had to explain it to the customer.

"She is really nervous huh?"

Grimmjow stared at your little form walking out again and decided to follow you. He was sure that you got one of those troublesome assholes that would ask you all kinds of things and not buy shit.

"We really don't have that table."

You said already at the edge of punching the man, but trying to stay calm.

Man took few seconds breathing out, and deciding what to ask next.

"But you had that table yesterday! Cmon now, you are saving it for someone! And I have money and I want to buy it! So you better check it again or I--"

You felt hand on your shoulder. You were already annoyed and didn't want anyone to complain about you on your second day, but this damn asshole wasn't letting go of that table.

"Is there a problem?"

Grimmjow's hand calmed you down a bit even though you hated his guts you were at ease slight bit since this man was not giving up on the goddamn green table.

"This girl is telling me that there isn't a damn table! I was here yesterday and you had it!"

Grimmjow's eyes seemed like predators ones, he wasn't even upset, leaving your shoulder and going through his hair, his eyes meeting the man's eyes.

"Why didn't you buy it yesterday?"

Grimmjow replied.

"What?"

The man responded not expecting Grimmjow to act like this.

"How dare you talk like that to me?"

Customer raised his voice a bit, but Grimmjow didn't even flinch.

Grimmjow: I know what type of guy you are. You are the type that doesn't have shit to do whole day and come to the shop to bother my co workers, especially the girls. Then complain about every single shit and annoying the hell out of them talking about how we didn't do good job and actually telling us to our boss, demanding that our boss should fire us.

Man suddenly didn't knew how to reply, already ready to punch shit out of Grimmjow.

Man sighed.

"Look I just want that damn table not trouble, and this girl is not doing a good job of finding it."

You looked away not sure how to even feel, the same stuff was happening again, just like the last work you had. Co workers are going to take the customers side and agree with them, telling you that you are incapable, that you are dumb, that customer is always right.

Grimmjow  eyed you, noticing that you were upset, but really it wasn't your fault. He was fully aware of that. You just didn't know how to deal with assholes such as this table maniac.

Grimmjow: As far as I am concerned we can get you into bloody storage right now and show you that green table isn't there. But It will be just a walk for nothing.

" I want to see your boss! It's this girls fault!"

He pointed finger at you.

You couldn't even reply... how the fuck is that even your fault? You just didn't save him up the damn table since it was against the jobs policy to save it, the co workers already told you not to save things for no one unless they pay upfront and he didn't even pay.

Grimmjow: I don't have a slight problem with that.

You knew it. He would take side with the customer. You are gonna be called useless and get fired... and it was just your second day.

"What is going on here?"

The Chinese woman joined the conversation after Grimmjow called her with his phone to come right away.

"Are you the boss here?"

" I am. What's the matter?"

"I came here for the table which this girl didn't save for me, and now it's sold and she is telling me that in the storage there ain't any other green table!"

Woman looked at you then at Grimmjow.

"I checked up tree times. There is no table. I asked Ichigo, Rukia, others."

You've said.

"She is lying."

Man said.

Grimmjow: Boss, you know me, you know that I work there and I m sure as hell if Ichigo or Rukia said that there isn't bloody table there then there isn't. 

Chinese woman: Did you gave upfront money?

Man: This girl didn't even tell me that.

"I did. You just didn't listen and tried to hit up on me!"

Oh god how you hate people. You weren't in mood to cry or argue again, but this fuck asked your number yesterday and was really persistent about it, but you told him off, and today he came as 'regular customer' just so he could pay you back for rejecting him.

Grimmjow's hand was on your shoulder  as he leaned in to your ear while boss talked with the man.

Grimmjow: Calm down..

He whispered.

Your name: I am going to get fired because of this asshole...how can I be calm?

You mumbled back.

"So I say that you should fire her!"

Grimmjow saw the man saying those words and for sec he disappeared from you, his hand on the man's shirt, gripping him that even the man's legs weren't touching the floor.

"Grimm, calm down let him go!"

His boss yelled.

Grimmjow: Who the fuck are you to decide whether she gets fired or not? Horny fuck, I should beat shit out of you for even trying to get back at her.

You stared at his back, him actually helping you? Him? 

Man: You are chocking me....ghhh-- I ll call... police....ghhhh...

Grimmjow: If I were you, I would calmly walk the fuck out and not get back. 

Grimmjow threw the man, standing near the boss.

"If you listen to this fucker I am quitting too."

"...G..Grimmjow..."

"Get back to work Last name... "

He walked away.