(Chapter 24) Good kitten

He bit his lip. Why was he so mad about it? Why was he even so concerned about getting his girlfriend back to her place? Because she almost made you leave? Because maybe he actually enjoyed your presence and teasing you? Or just because you did do a good job?

"She almost cost you your job! Get it into your damn head!"

"Why are you so focused on getting her to confess? She is your girlfriend. Should't you defend her?"

He wasn't making any sense right now. Shouldn't boyfriends defend their girls?

"Do you really think that we have that kinda of relationship?"

You weren't sure how to answer him since you weren't really close with people as much, nor maybe you actually didn't had relationship. Well hell let's say it you actually didn't....

"Do you really think I am curious about your relationships with girls?"

"Tch. Let me get this clear right now."

" I don't want to know what the two of you do or not do. I mean it. Spare me the talk Grimmjow."

You attacked him back, since he didn't owe you any kinda of explanation, you were after all his co worker not his girlfriend, and you were happy with how things were, you having your mind fiction about whoever you wanted, thinking about random anime guys, or some pop stars, whatever floated your boat, writing about them, feeling safe and sound in your own la la land with no one to make fool out of you or even hurt you.

"At least let me finish darn it."

You were silent, him still being close to you, hands on each sides of you, eyes trying to find yours, and again his hand on your forehead.

"nghh...stop... doing that..."

You did enjoy it but you didn't want to show it. THE COLDNESS EEEEEEEEE

"I made a deal with her. You know how the 'friends with benefits' works?"

You look away, giving him a slight nod since you hated the idea of friends with benefits. Not that you hated people because of that, it's just you found it hard to imagine yourself being with someone just for the sake of the sex no matter how good it was, but you were more of an emotional person that wanted to care and love someone to even get to that point. Otherwise you really didn't find any meaning of it, since you never had sex. Something you didn't had couldn't hurt not having right?

"After Naomi...I couldn't."

"....you don't have to tell me that... I can understand your pain... but really.. it doesn't have anything to do with me... Jaquerjack.. so stop it.."

"I don't want you to see me as a guy that just goes around cheating on his girlfriend when I clearly stated the rules of our 'relationship' while she did crossed the line and got all possessive about me."

"Then talk to her about it Grimmjow."

"Oh I am sure as hell I ll talk with her about it, and about her lying that you stole things."

"If you talk to her or try to tell others I ll deny it."

"Why are you so .. so --"

He couldn't find words for you.

"Stubborn? Stupid? No what was the word... hmmm... coward maybe?"

"An asshole."

He stated.

"Oh. Right. Maybe its your fault."

You mumbled.

He shrugged it off and suggested you to get out of this damn house scary stuff.

"Let's get you out of here first and then I ll talk with her about it."

He wanted to carry you bridal style but you refused moving away from him.

"Last name."

"No."

"You will fall and I swear I will not get your ass up."

Actually you did fell down on your knees sitting there acting like stubborn child.

Your hand on other side of the now dark wall while you refused to accept his hand, nor he wanted to offer it up to you.

"See? I told you."

"You can leave for all I care. I ll be fine."

"Fine my ass."

You sighed.

"If you promise that you won't tell anyone about her I ll accept your help this time. Only taking me next to the door and then letting me walk out alone."

"Who do you think you are to set up those rules right now Last name? You are not in the position to argue nor set up those rules with me."

"Then I ll just sit here and wait."

"STUBBORN IDIOT YOU LL GET EVEN WORSE!"

"I don't care."

God how he wanted to punch you right now. Not that he would actually do it, but you were walking on his nerves like on some needles on the damn glass and boy he was losing his good side and his temper was at the end of it.

"Fine."

He picked you up.

"Good Kitten."

"Shut the fuck up."

He continued walking with you in his hands, leaving you by the door as he promised and thinking about his promise about not talking to girlfriend. He didn't gave you an official promise so maybe he could slip and lie and actually talk with his 'friend with benefits aka girlfriend' but still you were ready to stay there and let him leave for the sake of this little lie made up by his girlfriend.