(Chapter 48) I want you to make them

(Music is optional I just think you need to hear it after chapter)

You move your head a bit to get more comfortable with your pillow, feeling a heart beats which to your surprise calmed you down, a smell of the detergent on the bed was sure nice, and its good material huh...you gripped it more your head at the same place getting a good angle only for you to open one of your eyes and notice the panther print on the couch... 'wait.. he has a fetish with them... why on the couch... you don' t remember couch having them on... huh...' 'mm...' you let small mumble, you didn't had decent sleep in a while, but then reason came in, you realizing that you were laying on the male. Your face went 50 shades of red, sighing 'darn it i didn't let him finish his story' your hand just touching other side of his chest and then letting your palm rest there.

He was peaceful, but had a frown on his face as if the nightmare came, you shifting and lifting yourself a bit, trying not to wake him up, as your hand went on his neck, wanting to feel that scar, 'it was probably painful' as your fingertips went on it carefully, like it was piece of glass trying not to break it, and then cupping his cheek admiring his sleeping face that was relaxed now.

You leaned in a bit, since he was sleeping right? No harm in it no? And you never did it, so what he doesn't know it wont kill him, and you wont be embarrassed if you make mistake because he will not see. Truth to be told you just wanted to admire his features and maybe steal a small peck on his lips since he made you blush, teased you what not, so why not feel powerful by getting yourself nice sweetness.

You were close to his face, moving your hair behind your ear, letting go of his cheek, leaving your hand on his chest for support, trying to be a silent little chibi. You took your time to stare, if anyone saw you like that either they would say oh cute' or what the fuck you stare at people which sleep weirdo' kinda thing was going through your mind and then you shushed it.

"...aren't you going to do it?"

A raspy voice said, blue orbs finding yours, noses close, and him still being sleepy.

He could feel the sudden change in your heartbeat since you were pressed up to him, your cheeks greeting the new color which he often saw in you, when you were flustered, embarrassed or just mad sometimes.

"......wh..."

You wanted to defend yourself but again you didn't move.

"...what if i make mistake...?"

You voice went out silent, but he could hear it, blue orbs focused on yours, and on your lips making you blush even more.

"...so what if you do.....?"

He trailed, voice still raspy, slowly taking his time to mumble those words, you could feel his grip on your hip, taking his sweet time to see your reaction. Your body shake a bit, you were a ticklish person, but it send tingles on your spine since you weren't touched like that. He was minding the boundaries but he couldn't help it.

"....I don't want to make mistake..."

You answered him both of you enjoying the view of the other one, your hand gripping his shirt and then relaxing.

"...and i want you to make them kitten..."

He was serious, but wasn't going to lean in first. He wanted to give you a chance to learn something new, to get your confidence on a higher level, to be ready of mistakes you ll make sooner or later, to pursue things even if not sure of yourself as much, to cross that boundary that keeps you caged and in comfort zone.

"...so? ...whats going to be.. Your name...?"

He felt grip on his shirt, and you leaning in, closing your eyes in the process as you kissed him, him closing his eyes as his hand gripped your hip and then bringing other on your other hip, his legs shifting a bit so he could get closer to you, moan came out from his lips, seems that you did something right,  with you trying to follow your feelings and him helping you out a slight bit, getting his tongue in and playing with yours.

"....mmh.."

His voice vibrated in your ears, you didn't know that he could get so... so.. hot... that... he could let out sounds such as those, while you were trying to hold on yours, embarrassment mostly and fear of sounding weird what not.

"...let them out... kitten.."

".....scared...of what I ll be letting out..."

"...relax... it's fine... just do what your body tells you to...."

Raspy voice told you, as he kissed you this time, biting on your lip, and then your jawline, returning to your lips, you pushing your tongue in, shaking  with each kiss, this time moan slipping from your lips, it was to hard to hold it in, him encouraging you to continue, that it's okay to do so, his hands close to your bum, but not going further away, your tongues danced with each other, getting more steamy, barely stopping with make out session, you pulling away for air, feeling your legs burn with sensation that started with your tights, your body calling out for his touch, his heartbeat getting faster with each kiss as he leaned in and kissed you again, gripping your shirt, then stopping himself.

"....see? you are doing it pretty good..."

His voice came out in breaths, licking his lips making you blush even more, your eyes shifting away from embarrassment.

"...sorry kitten...you just got me bit harder than i expected..."

He mumbled, you feeling his arousal, you just getting your head on his chest avoiding to look at him.

"Is that..."

You trailed.

"Yup."

He replied.

"....s.. sorry..."

You mumbled.

"With a voice like that you are really going to make me lose it.."

He face palmed himself. 

"...mm..."

"Mm huh?"

He replied.

"....mm.."

You nodded not letting go of him, his hands just holding your hips.