(Chapter 22) Finally out

Even though the late yesterdays events were rather weird, even though you want earth to open and swallow you, you had to help Ulquiorra and be out with others right now since your town had some kinda of celebration and fun rides, scary house, Ferris wheel kinda thing and you really wanted to ride on it.  

You would rather go alone, given the thought that you had a strange argument with Grimmjow yesterday, that you had temperature right now, for which only he knew, and that he was staring daggers in your soul (if you had one that is) to why the hell did you join on the Kurosaki's and Ulquiorra's invitation.

Ulquiorra told Inoe to go with Rukia on the damn train ride which he despised, he didn't see any fun in it, mostly people would threw after it, and he could feel the disgusting stench from their vomit /puke even thought he was quite far away.

Ulquiorra: Now is our chance Last name.

Your name: I promised didn't I?

He gave you a smile of relief. He was indeed handsome with that long black hair, his green eyes filled with small amount of curiosity and disgust towards the damn train ride.

You walked with him, trying to shake your sickness, waving at Kurosaki that you ll be back in the moment, while they have one or two rides on the train.

"Actually last name... I want to propose to her..."

He muttered those words, seeing other couples holding hands, some children rushing to nag their parents to buy them sweet red apples filled with sugar.

Almost every street had a lot of shops with sweets, clothes, honey, all kinds of stuff. You would always go with food since it was the best spent money or so you thought.

"Wow.. really... are you sure Ulquiorra?"

He nodded, giving you a small box to tell him your opinion on it.

"Is that...?"

"Yeah. Its a ring but since you are a girl you tell me."

"Wait wait... so you didn't want my help on finding gift for her?"

"Nope. I just need advice... for now."

"Uh huh..."

You opened the box trying to avoid other people, standing near the less crowded place, admiring the little guy.

It had white diamond, with small flowers around it, since Inoe really likes flowers, and one or two butterflies on it.

"Well it is just her taste, but I really like it."

You admired it few more minutes, and then gave it back to a man.

"You know how to ask her?"

"Not sure... I am bit nervous."

You walked towards the train waving at others, while Ulquiorra hid the box in his pocket.

"I ll help you out when we get to the Ferris okay?"

He nodded, not sure how would you help him but hey at his case any advice could be a great help on how to make girl he loves happy.

Next choice was by Sae. It was..... A SCARY HOUSE. You hated the idea of even getting into it, but Renji pulled you by your hand 'hell no you ain't running on this one last name' was his reply walking in just regretting your life at the moment.

You did take some medicine for your temperature and hope for the best, since you did feel really hot and dizzy from time to time, but you just had to endure it. It was just a small temperature nothing more. You said to yourself.