(Chapter 55) Phone lemonade

He sighed, shaky breath left his lips, he was turned on by you, not even expecting to ever talk about it through the damn phone.. how the fuck it even ended up to this? Was his fault for teasing you to much?

".....as if wanting to...kiss you...."

He trailed, thank god it was dark in his room or his cheeks would be shamefully red since he never actually talk about what he would do to a girl... for christ sake what were you making him do.... were you aware of what you were asking him?

"...mm.."

Your voice was heard as if you were agreeing on it, not sure how to answer him, you blushing gripping your phone as you were now sitting on your bed hugging your pillow, in your panties and white shirt.

"....and biting... certain parts of you..."

Grimmjow touch his forehead, moving his leg up leaning on his pillow not sure should he say more? He wasn't smooth talker... he just would mostly show his affection by just doing it.. but now...

"...what parts...?"

You sounded insecure a bit... but really curious, shaky voice left your lips while letting pillow of yours go and touching your shirt, playing with it to calm yourself somehow, but it was stronger than you.. you just wanted to know.

"....your lip....your jawline..."

He was biting his lip, his eyes closed, his body actually burning right now, since the way you've said it was too much, and he had to calm.

"....tell me more..."

Both of you sighed, seems that you turned each other on, you being shamelessly curious about it like a child meeting the world for the first time, him being tempted by your voice... but should he...

"....Last name... just... c... calm a bit..."

He breathed out, as if he was trying to tell himself that.

"..i just... want to know...."

"...you don't know what are you doing to me right now.... Your name.."

"what am i doing to you?"

"....giving me a hard time.."

"Am I?"

Your voice trailed, leaving your lips, acting like innocent child.

"You are.."

He breathed out.

"....I was just curious...Grimmjow."

".....you are sure teasing me Last name..."

"Me? I would never."

You told him, enjoying hearing his voice like that for the first time.

"....when you attack me like that how can i be calm?"

He replied to you.

"...maybe i don't want you to be calm..."

Your voice was above whisper now, feeling really hot.

"I swear....... I would tease you so hard that you would beg me for it..."

He swear to himself right now that he ll make you pay for making him say these words out loud, your voice interrupting his thoughts.

"....I beg to differ though..."

"....why is that?"

"..because the one who would beg, wouldn't be me."