(Chapter 59) Behave!

You walked towards the storage. Kurosaki was there holding Grimmjow.

How the fuck did that happened?

An hour ago.

You just finished with putting the man clothes in the upper floor, marking them and putting tags with prices on them, and then you decided to go to the storage through the door on the lower floor so you could see Grimmjow. He was okay when he was with Kurosaki, while telling those girls off, but then both of them went into storage, seems that boss had a change of mind and told them to do something in it with Yammi and Ulquiorra, you just rushing down the stairs having a bad feeling.

You are probably worrying for nothing you said to yourself.

Your step was fast, passing by people that might ask you if you are worker there, or if you are going to help them with something, pushing the door open only to see Kurosaki yelling all of sudden.

"Grimmjow!"

He almost fell down but Kurosaki caught him together with Ulquiorra.

"Grimmjow whats wrong oi!"

"What's the big fuss?!"

Rukia yelled coming downstairs from the upper storage.

You froze for a second seeing him being held by Ulquiorra and Ichigo. 

"Grimmjow what is wrong?!"

Rukia yelled, you rushing and joining in.

"He is sick."

Your voice shake as you started.

"He wanted me to be silent about it and told me that he will tell Kurosaki if it gets worse."

Your eyes teared up.

"If I told Kurosaki earlier he wouldn't..."

"Calm down. He ll be fine. For now let's take him home."

Ulquiorra helped Kurosaki walking out through the other exit so the customers wouldn't see the big fuss about it, you following them.

"Kurosaki I am going with you."

You said, your voice serious as ever, sharp glare telling him that there is no chance that you ll leave him alone.

Kurosaki gave you a smile, thanked Ulquiorra and now were just you tree in the car driving towards his home.

"He ll be fine."

Kurosaki reassured you.

"....mm...if i told you.."

"It's not your fault alright?"

"...mm.."

Kurosaki carried the male by shoulder to his apartment, you unlocking it and going in.

He set the male in his room with your help.

"Alright... here we go.. all done."

Kurosaki sighed.

"Are you sure that you wanna stay?"

He asked.

"Of course I am!"

Your voice went a bit high.

"S..sorry..."

You mumbled realizing that your voice went a bit louder than expected.

Kurosaki chuckled.

"I swear sometimes you have same reactions as Rukia."

He tapped you on your head.

Thank you... Last name. I would've been worried if weren't for u.

"Mm.. Leave it to me."

Ichigo gave you a smile and walked towards the door.

"I've took his shirt off because he is burning, so mind you behave."

"You rushed towards the door.

"KUROSAKI YOUUUUU-"

He closed the door laughing his ass off and rushing down. You seeing him when you opened the door just running downstairs mumbling 'sooryyyyyyyyyy! i had too! bye!"

"UGHHHHHHH! I LL GET YOU THESE DAYS KUROSAKI MARK MY WORDS!"

You yelled closing the door and locking them behind you.

You prepared cold cloth, opening the door of the male's room, seeing him still laying down in his bed sleeping, seems that he got really high temperature, putting the cloth on his forehead and walking outside to see if there is any soup or something.

You 'tch' when you didn't find what you wanted, deciding to go outside to buy it, locking his door ' i ll be right back' mumbling and rushing outside.

"Darn it what I need...."

You mumbled, lucky that you brought your wallet today, going in the store and picking up the things you needed.

"....aren't you maybe Last name?"

Someone's voice echoed.

When you turned around you saw yellow haired guy.

"....."

You've rushed away, not possible.. no that's not... no...but something caught your wrist.

"Wait."

"No hands off!"

You yanked your hand.

"I don't mean you any harm! Calm down darn it."

Voice reassured you, you just walking away towards the cashier ignoring the male, which approached behind you trying to start conversation with you.

"I don't want to talk with you."

You said, your cold voice echoing in the male's ears.

"So you know who I am huh?"

You gave him hateful glare.

"I suggest you kindly fuck off. You had your fun in school now piss off."

"Woah so rude. I just want to apologize."

You open the door of the store waltzing out, him rushing after you.

"He gave you the book right?!"

Suddenly you stopped.