(Chapter 6) Fuck

(I don't know who the hell is this girl but I like how she looks like. Reader's look is optional thing, I like gifs and i don't own them)

Hey! CAN YOU GIVE ME MY DAMN BOXES BACK?!

Grimmjow yet again took your heavy boxes.

Grimmjow: Where do you want me to put them?

Your name: Just leave them i will--

Grimmjow: Where. To. Put. Them.?

Your name: There.

You show him where to, since you noticed that you were getting on his nerves again, at the start of the day. Not that you cared that much, he did scare you when he took your earbud off so it was kinda of payback but also you just didn't want  any more stress.

He was standing there looking at the order you put shoes on, almost having the satisfied look on his face, but that was just you imagining things.

Grimmjow: If you have some more of these call some of the boys.

Your name: I can do it alone.

His eyebrow twitched at your remark, not so sure why the fuck were you so into loner things and stubborn little chibi.

Grimmjow: No, you can't. So.CALL.THEM.

Your name: I.DONT.NEED.THEM.OR.YOU.

Grimmjow was pissed off at your reaction and decided to stop giving a damn fuck.

Grimmjow: YOU KNOW WHAT? DO WHATEVER THE FUCK  YOU WANT TO. I DON'T CARE ANYWAYS.

Your name: WELL IT WAS ABOUT TIME. LEAVE ME ALONE TO DO MY WORK.

Grimmjow went out mumbling something.

"FOR THE FUCK 'S SAKE STUBBORN LITTLE---"

He yelled walking towards the storage.

While marking the merchandise with color and numbers he was kinda of pissed off and one of the packets with cups fell off. He broke them and then he kicked the white wan that was supposed to go to the other shops and deliver the merchandise. 

"FOR THE FUCKS SAKE WHO PUT THE DAMN CUPS ON THE DAMN--"

"Calm down!"

"Grimmjow calm down man!"

Renji yelled at him.

"Let him be."

Ulquiorra added.

"He broke the cups. Cmon! Cups!"

"Cups can be replaced."

Inoe replied.

"Grimmjow babe it's all okay, those are just stupid cups."

"Sure they are. Who is gonna pay for them? I am! FUCK!"

Girlfriend (Which I named Sae now) tried to reassure the man, but he just threw the damn marker on the floor and went outside for a breather.

He walked towards the entrance of the shop and saw you, the stubborn little fuck eating alone, with earbuds in your ears again.

Why was this pissing him off?

When you finished the meal and stood up, Sae joined on the table, but you just shrug it off leaving her pretty ass there.