(Chapter 36) OPEN IT

Girls screamed nice' hiding behind the counter.

"See what happens when you are being stubborn little shit Last name?

"No one asked you to help me you dumb fuck."

Annnnd they face palmed.

"Rukia you sure these two like each other?"

Karin replied on her phone.

"Nope. I dunno anymore."

"I wonder... how are you going to handle Sae, Rukia. You are getting your nose where it doesn't belongs again."

"Shut up Kurosaki. I hope your sisters can actually fucking help if not imma burn this whole place darn it!"

"Just like you ruined my machine one time putting your collection of swords in it, not even knowing how it works?"

"Wh.. b... baka! It wasn't my fault that Byakuya niii never had one! Shut up and help me here!"

"Okay sure."

Ichigo  leaned in kissing her in her lips making her blush.

"WH.. I DIDN'T MEAN LIKE THAT YOU BAKA! I MEANT THE OTHER WAY!"

"Oh... so you want us to have sex here at the counter? Didn't knew you were into kinky shit."

She was 50 shades of red.

"I swear Kurosaki you ll be dead tonight."

"Are you sure... since the last time you were begging."

He whispered in her ear and she pushed him away.

"Fuck you. I wasn't.''

"Hai hai.. suuure."

Rukia was starring at the camera but then lot of customers came and she had to take the money and count and write and what not. She couldn't see camera darn it...

"Karin to Rukia.. Karin to Rukia.. abort abort....."

He was still holding you. His hands on each sides of you. You tried to struggle for him to let you down.

"Stop looking at me like that...and let me go."

You've mumbled.

"Oh, now you are ordering me around aren't you?"

"Wh... what is with that statement?! I m just telling you to put me down you tall buffoon!

"And If I don't want to, what's going to happen?"

Karin's sister, little orange haired girl named Yuzu had a nosebleed just watching the two of you, standing there, him holding you bridal style and you, objecting at him.