Ch. 14 Play, Dodge, Break (Edited)

*As you should recall they are about to start a dodgeball game.*
(Teams are Breanna, Megan, Jasmine, Peter, Jake and Justin vs. Sarah, Becca, John, Heather, Josh, and Edward)

*Breanna's POV*
Oh no I'm on Jake's team, he may think I don't notice but he's been staring at me since I entered the gym. Jake's has been acting weird since I caught him with my phone. I haven't exposed my job have I?

My train of thought was interupted by a ball flying at my chest.

"Look alive Breanna!" the teacher shouts.

I catch the ball that was hurled at me and throw it at Sarah, who was hiding behind Josh. I guess she is scared at balls flying at her beautiful face, though I am pretty sure she gets that every night. The rest of the game I was running from Becca and Heather who were throwing everything at me. Afterwards we all headed to the locker rooms to change and get ready for our next classes.
---
As I finish wearing my clothes Becca walks up to me dancing of excitment.

"Well you surprisingly happy now, you were acting all quiet," I say faking an astonished tone.

"No I was not, I just can't wait to finally see where you live, you haven't told us much about your family or your home, you said you were rich but I didn't believe it because you surely don't look it," she says, looking me up and down.

"Well you'll just have to see," I say fidgeting with my hands.

Megan, Becca, and I exit the locker room together, Becca and Megan kept getting whistles in the hallway which disgusted me. As we were walking someone stopped in front of me and I bumped into them.

"Sorry!" I say getting up and trying to walk away. But instead of walking along, whoever it is got in my way again. I look up to see the smirking face of Jake.

"If you don't mind could you get out of the way!" I shout irritadedly.

But before he could say anything back Megan and Becca pulled me away and pushed me into my next class.

"Careful Brianna, do you want the popular kids to have a problem with us?" Becca says before turning to go to her class.

This was one of my least favorite classes so I just plugged in my ear buds and listened to my playlist of TØP songs.

My next two classes were quite boring, my anticipation to get out of the bland atmosphere was very strong. Finally the bell rang and I headed to lunch, smiling as I reached the doors.

I grab a salad with croutons and have some sunflower seeds at the side. I sit at the usual table with Megan and Becca. We talk about the gossip around school and how Sarah had probably made out with every boy and a few of the girls in school. We laugh and giggle but soon enough my friends stopped, I look at them in confusion but they aren't looking at me they're looking behind me.

I already know who it is so I turn around and say, "Are you just gonna stand there looking dumb, or are you gonna say something and leave?"

Jake looks at me in astonishment, "You have been making too many smart remarks," he smirks, "So your gonna have to be punished, come clean today."

I groan, "You have got to be kidding me."

"Nope," he says popping the p.

Im having a girls day today and nobody will stop me. "Umm, sorry Jake but that's not happening," I state quietly. The lunch bell rings and I quickly leave the lunchroom.

The rest of the school day was just me practically sleeping in class, I've already learned all this already.

---------After School
Becca, Megan, and I walk to my ugly van and get in.

"Let's party bitches!" Morgan says sticking her head and hands out the window as I drive.

As we get closer to my house I make sure nobody is following me. I look through the rear view mirror and see a jet black mustang, I felt like I've seen the car before but couldn't recall where.

To see if it was following me I took a wrong turn knowing my house wasn't that way, I couldn't risk anyone but Megan and Becca knowing about my personal life. The car passed by the turn I took, I sighed in relief but after a few seconds I saw the car behind me again. At this point I was just riding on a random road. I turned on both my blinkers and pulled over to the side.

As I walk to the car that was following me I knock on the window remembering who's car it was. Jake scrolls his window down and nervously smiles at me as I frown in disappointment.

------------
*Jake's POV*

I have been following Breanna since I saw her leave school. I think she is hiding something and I want to reassure myself. I heard it in her phone that day she came over.

(Flashback)
She left her phone in the table and someone called the caller ID said 'manager' on the top so I answered. I was about to say Breanna was in the bathroom but the woman in the phone beat me to it.

"Anna!" she shouted through the phone, "How do expect me to keep managing your modeling schedule when you hang out with friends without telling me!"

I look at my wall and see the picture of Anna Hall and try compare it to Breanna but before I could finish my thought Breanna burst through the door.

She says something and I reply with "Your phone was ringing."

She snatched her phone and turns to leave but before she could I held her elbow, it sent a small shiver down my spine like one I have never felt before. I asked for her number, she scowls at first then she gives it to me and hurriedly runs out of my house.
(Flashback Over)

How did I end up here though, I looked at the van in front of me it had stopped and pulled over.

"Since when did that happen," I say quietly.

Suddenly I see fingers tap my window. I scroll the window down.

"Oh, hi?" I smile nervously.
《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》
Hope you like my continuation chapter. Please tell me your opinions I had to put my other book on pause to do this one since one gratful person I asked told me to continue this book. Your gonna have to get used to me putting random pictures during the end of each chapter cause it makes me laugh and I have a weird sense of humor.

 Your gonna have to get used to me putting random pictures during the end of each chapter cause it makes me laugh and I have a weird sense of humor

Do you like my ugly history painting?

Comment
Follow Me ;)
Vote
Share
And all that other stuff
(^~^)