Ch. 46 Feelings (Edited)

I am ShOoK right now, I am writing on my phone so the typing might be bad...and I received so many notifications from someone telling me to update. Every single time I read it it was like a gunshot to my heart. I updated like 4 days ago😢😢What more do you want from me 😑😑 JK but shout out to @absolutecatlover03 for making me write another chapter. 😂😂

(Jake's POV)
I have a feeling we are almost there, she seems to live quite close to Anna.

I thought she would live in the middle-class area of town, judging by the way she dresses, she doesn't seem to have a lot of money. But these days you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

My train of thought is interrupted when I see Breanna turn a corner to the same street as Anna's, this is where all the biggest houses are...I would like to see which one is hers.

I don't turn the corner until she is a few yards from it so that she won't notice me following her.

I watch as she turns into a driveway and opens the garage heading in. I turn into the driveway and park.

Am I hallucinating....this is Anna's house, either Breanna is Anna's housemaid or Anna needs help with her homework.

If not than Anna...or Breanna has a lot of explaining to do.

I walk up to the gate knowing the guards won't let me in unless they have permission from Anna.

I say hi to Walter, the guard who seems to be the only human one here. The only guard who acknowledges my greetings, and had a facial expression.

I ask him to tell Anna that I am here to see her and if she can let me in. Walter nods taking out his walkie-talkie and murmuring into it. A second later he opens the gate letting me in and smiling at me as I walk by.

I walk to the front door waiting for the butler to open the door. After a while, the door finally opens and I walk in heading to the living room to sit down. Then I wait, wait for Anna to come downstairs...and wait for Breanna to come downstairs also.

"Don't worry I am almost there!" Anna...or Breanna shouts, their voices sound kind of similar.

I hear the padding of footsteps going down the stairs when I see Anna walk into the living room. She looked very winded and her face was red, but the most interesting thing was that her eyes were brown. They were no longer hazel.

"Hi Jake," she pants faking a smile...ya I can tell.

"Hi, Anna...why are you so out of breath?" I ask trying to sound normal.

She fidgets with her hands, "I was just on the treadmill a few minutes ago. "

"Oh, that explains it," I state, "And one more thing."

"What's that?" she asks looking into my eyes...yep her eyes are brown for sure.

"Why are your eyes brown?" I ask skeptically.

She turns away, "I was just taking selfies?"

"Was that a question?" I ask her.

She sighs, "Fine you caught me."

I am actually surprised, I didn't see this coming. I didn't know that the school nerd was Anna Hall. For goodness sake, they had the same last names but I thought it was a coincidence. I guess Breanna isn't Anna's maid cause they are both....each other. The contacts gave it away, I probably wouldn't have found out if she took out the contacts.

"Wow," that was all I could say.

(Breanna's POV)
Why must my life be so difficult right now? How am I supposed to explain this to my mom and dad...they are going to be so mad at me.

Jake looks at me with a smirk plastered on his face, "So Breanna Faith Hall is your full name?"

I stare down at my feet, "Ya." I ignore the fact that he just said my middle name also.

"Why didn't you tell me, and why did you dress as a nerd?" He asks, "If you came to school as yourself you wouldn't have been bullied."

"Because it's the only choice I have!" I exclaim I am mad I don't know why but I am mad.

"There is never just one choice," he says.

"Well there is for me, do you know what it feels like to have people always watching you, always judging you. People don't know what it feels like to have eyes on you every single second of every single hour. Being a model is not all it seems to be, I want to live a normal life, one that I won't have to worry about being followed, kidnapped, or fake friends. Because of this, I have real friends I don't care if I get bullied for it, it's part of life it's better than what I went through in middle school." I shudder at the thought.

"I am a model also and honestly it's not bad," he says like he knows what I am talking about.

"No you don't get it," I state, "I have gone through this almost my whole life, people using me for fame, fortune, or just for the fun of it. Being used is the worst feeling ever, I have finally found true friends and a place where I can be treated normally, that is why I moved to a different school, to start over. You just began and you are gonna go through hell soon enough. I can't even find love because of my job because you never know when people are just taking advantage of you."

"But I-..." he says but I interrupt him.

"No buts," I say, "I have gone through so much just to be able to go to school normally and I am not going to let anybody, not even you rui-..."

I get interrupted by lips connecting to mine, he moves his lips and I move mine until they are in sync. The butterflies in my stomach explode as he puts his arms under my shirt and around my waist. My skin suddenly hot to his touch burns in satisfaction as he kisses me. But all good things end eventually.

He pulls back and smirks, "You talk too much, maybe you will find love, you just gotta keep looking."

I move back shyly what the heck.

I need to call Ashton.

This is not the right time to think about Ashton Breanna come on.

I quickly turn away from him and head upstairs to my room.

(Jake's POV)
What the f*ck! I kiss her and say all that and she just leaves without a word...wait did I just say I love her...do I love her?

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》
Jake found out....and did he just partially confess his love to Breanna....I am ShOoK right now and I am the one writing the story.

I am ShOoK right now and I am the one writing the story

What me and my friends do when I am over their house.

As Always:
Comment
Follow me ;)
Vote
Share
And all that other stuff
(^~^)