Ch. 44 Kermit (Edited)

(Breanna's POV)

I walk around the house admiring the colors, mine was blue inside mostly, Jake's was white which made it look fancier.

"So what's the plan?" Becca asks looking at Megan and me.

"You're the one who came up with this so shouldn't you have a plan?" I cross my arms.

"My plan was to get in," she replies, "Now what do we do?"

Megan butts in, "Now we start setting up pranks."

I smirk, and so does Becca, "His room is upstairs the 3rd door to the right if you need to know, and he the bathroom is the door across from his room." I smile lightly and start walking away.

I hear Megan and Becca mumbling behind me then hear the padding of footsteps going up the stairs.

I take this time to write a note, just in case Jake's mom see's something she won't call the police.

Dear Ms. Moore,

I am sorry if we have caused any inconvenience to your home or your little boy. We just wanted to prank Jake, and it was not my idea. If you hear Jake scream like a baby in the middle of the night just know either there was a cockroach in his bed, or we had pranked him. Sincerely, Anna.

I leave, head upstairs to his mom's room and gracefully place it on her desk. I smile, but it quickly turns into a mischevious grin as I head to Jake's bathroom, thankfully I know his mother doesn't use it because she has her own.

I think for a second and head back downstairs checking the kitchen draws for saran wrap, I finally find it and head back upstairs to the bathroom. I take out the wrap and place it over the toilet bowl, layering it over 3 times. Then I take one more layer and tape it to the side of the toilet bowl making the layer closer. I finish and wash my hands with soap and head over to his toothpaste, I know this is average but I am still going to do it.

Thankfully I came prepared with a bunch of things, I take his toothpaste and put blue food coloring in it, adding some red so that it would turn purple. Then I put anbesol inside the toothpaste bottle and start squishing it together.

I then take candy and put it in his shower head, and finally smear oil on his floor. Maybe I am going a little overboard but that's what he gets for being annoyingly hot....wait, I meant annoying.

I head to his bedroom to see what, Becca and Megan have done with the place.

"I am quite impressed," I smile looking at Jake sleeping in his bed.

They had drawn all over his face, I fight the urge to laugh and cover my mouth.

There are a bunch of pictures of Kermit the Frog all over his room, I feel that they had done enough so we leave the room, but after we close the door we duct tape it, giggling as we finish.

"So what did you do?" Megan asks entering the bathroom before I could say anything she slips and falls with a loud thud.

We here shuffling coming from Jake's room, followed by a "What the f*ck?"

We quickly get up and leave the house the same way we came through, and running and entering my car. Can't wait to see Jake tomorrow morning.

This is what you get for posting that picture of me on twitter....that's right I never forget.

(Jake's POV)

I wake up in a daze...at least I think I woke up. Ethier, I had a weird dream or I was hallucinating cause when I woke up there were pictures everywhere, I decided to shake it off and go back to sleep maybe I was just hallucinating.

...........................................

I wake up again in the morning shaking off the weird dream I had last night. I scratch my eyes open yawning in the process to see...Kermit.

"What the actual f*ck!" I shout in frustration, so it wasn't a dream.

I get out of my bed and wipe my hand over my face, this is going to take a while to get down. How did someone even get in my house? We have a guard and cameras! Wait, the camera's maybe they picked up the people who did this. I run to my door and open it to see duct tape..."Ahhh!" I barge through the tape not caring if it takes out the paint on the wall and door frame.

I head downstairs to the workroom where the camera footage is, I click on a video to see small figures crawling around the house. But I can't see there faces so I just turn it off and walk away. After all this, I need a shower to get everything off my mind.

I walk back upstairs into my Kermit filled room grab my towel and head to the bathroom. I turn the knob and walk into the bathroom. "Shit!" I mumble when I fall on my butt. The floor is slippery, and I struggle to get up until I finally hoist myself to the mat on the floor. I grab the toothpaste and my toothbrush and head into the shower.

I start the shower up and close the door, I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush and brush my teeth so far this day has gone pretty bad.

...............................

My body air is sticky, my teeth are purple, and there is permanent marker on my face....could this day get any worse, nevermind it can. My mom said I have to go to school or I will get a suspension. Thankfully the marker isn't that noticeable, and even though my hair is everywhere I still look great. I didn't know how to get the coloring out of my teeth so I've decided to ignore everyone today.

I still have a few minutes until I have to leave the house so I sit in the kitchen chair and turn on my phone. I have so many messages, I check all of them to see the same exact thing "What happened to you!" or "WTF Jake, have you gone mad?" "You're blowing up on twitter dude!" I go to my twitter feed and see a picture of me with the permanent marker over my face. How did my Twitter get hacked too, and this has so many shares and retweets....well whoever did this is going to have something coming. As soon as I find out who they are.

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Sorry for the late update.
This book is soon going to come to an end!

As Always:CommentFollow me ;)VoteShareAnd all that other stuff(^~^)

As Always:
Comment
Follow me ;)
Vote
Share
And all that other stuff
(^~^)