Ch. 31 In Germany (Edited)

Sorry updates are coming slowly because of school, sports, and homework......a lot of homework.

(Breanna's POV)

I nod to the music The Neighborhood is my life, so is there song Sweater Weather, typical cliche but really they are amazing and Zach Abels.....Zach Abels is literally my bae. I start humming to the song I am partially obsessed with. By this time the plane is about to hit the ground and we are about to get off. Yep, that's right I survived this whole plane ride to Germany sitting next to Jake. May I please get a round of applause. Thank You, Thank You.

"Why do you do that?" Jake taps me as we exit the plane.

I stare at him, "Do what?"

"Talk to yourself?" he asks quirking an eyebrow are me, "You always murmur things and it's starting to creep me out."

I look at him in complete shock, wait do I really do that! By now my face was as red as a tomato, I quickly cover my face with my hand to shield myself from the oncoming embarrassment that was going to indulge me once I looked at him.

I shield my blush with a smile, "Your just sad that I am not talking to you," I whip around and quickly take the stairs to the 1st floor since there are fewer people using the stairs.

When I get to the first floor I put on a hat shield my face and went to sit down in a chair. Waiting for the chauffeur to arrive and call out parties name.

I look around me feeling an awe of pleasure, relief, and joy all at the same time. It's beautiful, I wish my family could have come, and enjoy this with me.

Someone puts there hands on my shoulders, "Hallo bist du Breanna?"

I jump spinning around, seeing a smiling man who looks to be in his early to mid 20's. He has light brown hair and green eyes.

He was quite cute but the length of that flight has depleted all my energy into a mere minimum

"Entschuldigung, ich spreche kein Deutsch, (Sorry but I don't speak German)," I remembered to memorize that before I left home.