Ch. 17 Fun In The Sun (Edited)

(Breanna's POV)

"Hey, guys you need to wake up," I say shaking both Megan and Becca. My head is pounding, now this is a serious hangover.

"Please, mom I don't wanna go to Sunday School," Becca mumbles.

After about 2 minutes they finally get up and we go and eat breakfast. Today I will try and eat a little more but not too much.

We brush our teeth and head downstairs, I say hi to my mom and dad then watch the chef cook one of his amazing breakfast. Before we eat I make sure to grab some Aspirin for Becca and down it with some water. I eat fruit and a pancake and drink some orange juice. When we are all finished my brother comes down and hugs me.

I look at him in confusion as he says, "I'm glad your back to normal now."

I smile and slowly pat his head, I introduce him to Megan and Becca and we head out for the day two of our already amazing sleepover. Becca had a schedule for day two also we didn't bother looking at it since Becca always had good plans.

"So what's first?" Megan asks as Becca takes a paper out of her pocket.

"Let's see... we will go around town for some fun in the sun," Becca says wiggling her eyebrows.

"That makes no sense, but I have to wear a disguise because of the Paparazzi and stuff," I explain.

"Well as long as you're with us we are good," they smile.

We head out to the beach after I put on my glasses and wig, but I left out the braces since it's not a school day. We took the black and pink BMW this time and drove 20 miles, all the way to the beach. I lent Megan and Becca my bikini's and we were off.

Becca Wore

Megan Wore

Megan Wore

And I Wore

And I Wore