Ch. 16 Drink Dance and Do It Again (Edited)

(Breanna's POV)
We arrive at the party in the Mustang GT and find a parking spot 3 houses away. I also make sure to lock my car so that I won't lose one of my babies.

"Well that was necessary," Megan says sarcastically.

"Yes, it was," I reply in a serious tone.

We walk up the sidewalk, and we pass by people making out and throwing up. As we get to the house and I notice that I have seen this house before... I mentally slap myself in the face, it's Jake's house.

"Why didn't you guys tell me whose house this was?" I ask them.
All they do is smile and keep walking.

"Hey, I was talking to you!" I shout jogging to catch up with them.

We walk into the house and to my surprise, it looked pretty fun. The party wasn't like an average everyday high school party, it was like a college party I think I even see some college boys. Everyone was going crazy the music, the people, and there was nothing anybody could do about it.
As soon as we walked in we went mad, Megan and I went to the drink table and Becca went to dance.

I started walking to the dance floor but I was stopped by someone tapping on my shoulder. Whoever it was smelled a little of cologne and alcohol it was a sweet mix. I looked around and saw someone that I haven't seen before, he was very...let's just say, breathtaking.

"Hello," he said with a smile, "I couldn't help but notice that you were all alone."

"Well maybe because I was waiting for someone to talk to me," I say looking him over.

He smiled the most handsome smile and gave me a once-over, then brought me on to the dance floor, we danced and drank for a while and we traded numbers. Before he left he gave me his name "Ashton" he said it was, I told him that mine was Breanna.

After he left I went and partied like crazy. I started drinking and taking so many shots. I felt amazing at the moment, and at some point I got drunk.

I danced and drank so much and Shots by LMFAO was playing drinks were flying and everybody was putting their hands up.

I played spin the bottle and truth with random boys and girls. First, there was spin the bottle Sarah  was there and that was also when I saw Jake, we were all pretty drunk and didn't care who we were kissing as long as they were hot.

It was Sarah's turn and thank God she didn't have to kiss me but she had to kiss Jake, I stare at them partially gagging.

Next, it was Jason's turn, he was probably even worse than Sarah. When he spun the bottle it landed on...me! I looked at the bottle in horror, Jason wasn't bad looking, as a matter of fact, he was hot. It's just that I didn't like him at all, he is Sarah's brother after all and Jake's best friend, but those are not the reasons why. The real reason why is because he is a gigantic man whore, he would use every single girl in the world for a one night stand no matter who.

He crawls to me and asks, "Well haven't seen you around have I?"

"Technically you have but you don't know with that dumb head of yours?" I snap.

"Feisty one aren't you," he smirks, "I like mine like that."

I was about to slap that smirk off his face but since it would probably cause a scene.

"How about we skip this whole conversation and get this over with?" I say rolling my eyes.

It took a moment but he finally agreed and we kissed, the feeling overwhelmed me my body got goosebumps, and not the good kind. I tried to pull back after a few seconds but he held me in a tight grasp and kept shoving his lips on mine.

After a while he finally pulled away and I wiped my mouth he smirked and says "You taste pretty good, how about you give me your number and I'll give you something you will never forget."

I gag ignoring his comment while wiping my mouth, time to spin the bottle. To my surprise it landed in between some girl named Jordan and a boy named Derick so I spun again this time it landed on Jake.

My heart jumped not in an intimate way or anything, at least I hope not. I crawled to him and we kissed, no talk just a kiss, it actually felt good. We both pulled back at the same time and looked into each others eyes. I crawl away and the game keeps going.

In between the game I continued to glance to Jake, I could feel his eyes on me. I smiled knowing his eyes were on me for the rest of the games.
Afterwards we played truth or dare it was so fun, I had a really good night even though I knew I was gonna have a killer hangover tomorrow morning, but at the moment I was to drunk to notice.

After truth or dare I went home with Megan and Becca who were doing who knows what while I was playing around.

My friends wanted to go straight to sleep but in my drunk state I wanted to tell them my secret. Megan was the only one not drunk and the one that brought Becca and I home.

I twirled my thumbs, "Guys I just have to say that you are the bestest friends ever and I need to tell you something super important," I take a deep breath, "I am the model.....Anna."

Becca looked at me in astonishment but Megan looked at me like she saw it coming a mile away.

"Well I told you before you would look like her, and when I saw your body shape I knew right away," Megan calmly says.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Becca swirls, she had the complete opposite reaction from Megan, and on top of that she was drunk.
I take off my makeup, contacts, glasses, and wig then smile at them I couldn't risk anyone treating me differently.

"You guys are the only ones who know apart from my manager and family so you have to keep it a secret," I put my pointer finger on my lips, "I can't risk my whole normal life and if you tell I will have to move to another school and find new friends, got it?"

"Got it," they say in unison.
I'm surprised that they didn't take it a little bit harsher but it's better this way.

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》
Did y'all like this chapter, sorry it took so long to post. I was on a trip to D.C. at school and the bus WiFi sucked.
Here is my random picture for this chapter... Italics means she is talking to herself.

Hoot hoot motha fuka! Still can't get over it

Still can't get over it.

As always:

Comment
Follow me ;)
Vote
Share
And all that other stuff
(^~^)