Authors Note, Who Should Breanna End Up With?

Ok, first of all, I made this A/N and posted it but I checked it again and it said I didn't publish it.

Thank you for reading this very badly made book and actually voting and commenting on it. As you may know, this book has now reached its climax, so the only question is who should Breanna end up with. Me being the author have no idea because I am dumb and would like to base it on my readers. So I am posting this authors note to ask you guys who you want her to end up with, if this doesn't work than she is probably going to end up single or with a random dood named Bob. And I know y'all don't want that...

So here it is you guys can comment who you want her to end up with and I will tally it up and whoever gets the most comments wins. 

If a user comments more than once only one of there comments will be counted so that the vote will be fair.

Comment Jreanna

Or

Comment Bashton

I will stop counting comments when the chapter where Breanna has to choose comes up. So please help a partially bad at writing author in this situation.

Feel free to dm me your answers if you don't want to comment them. Just remember it is either Jreanna or Bashton and if you can't choose...you have to.  ,':|   GOOOOO