Ch. 53 Beginnings

Y'all probably thinking "Wtf is this bitch doing back , I thought she abandoned us." But guess what ya hoe is back and here to stay, 😑😑 y'all can't get rid of me. Here's the chapter.

(Breanna's POV)

This guy who I assume is David walks up to me and Natalie with a snake, A SNAKE. Half of it was twirled around his torso and the rest was in his hands. I could swear it was staring into my soul, I stood ther uncomfortably fumbling with my fingers.

"Babe, put that away your gonna scare our guest," Natalie says calmly but I could see the fear in her eyes.

David looks at me with a bored look on his face then shuffles away with his snake. Soon he comes back and sits down on the couch next to Natalie and putting an arm around her shoulder.

"So who is she?" David smiles at me.

"This is Breanna, I told you about her before," Natalie laughs.

"Oh that Breanna," he nods in approval, "Nice to meet you I'm David, her boyfriend so if you think she's single than you got another thing coming."

"David!" Natalie playfully yells.

"Hi," I smile tightly. Why did I come here they just remind me of my difficult love life.

"So you wanted to talk about something?" Natalie shuffles.

"Ya but this is a girl thing," I nod at David trying to send a hint to Natalie that I didn't want him there.

"So you are trying to steal my girlfriend," he shakes his head as if disappointed, then he leaves the room.

"I think he got the message," Natalie laughs.

"You guys are so cute together," I squealed clapping my hands.

"Nope you can't change the subject on me, now what do you need to talk about?" her serious tone startles me but she gives me a look of plain curiosity.

"Ok, I am having boy trouble," I confessed.

She starts laughing, "Eveyrone has boy trouble, you think I didn't have any when I was single, I mean look at me." She gestures to herself up and down.

"Your ego is bigger than that snake I just saw," I commented crossing my arms.

"You can count on that," she winks.

"Well my boy trouble is awful, two of these guys I like asked me to be there girlfriend at the same time," I explain, "I don't know who to pick and I know I will have to answer soon."

"That's dumb," she states bluntly, "Why would they ask you out at the same time, I mean even I am not dumb enough to do that."

I shrug not knowing what to respond.

"On the other hand I don't know who you should pick, but maybe you should ditch on both and just go out with me," she raises her eyebrows suggestively.

"Natalie don't even think about it!" I hear David yell from a back room.

I laugh at least she knows how to lighten the mood.

"But really the best advice I can give is to be true to yourself, you know you have to give the answer soon and the more you wait the more anxious they will get," she explains, "That means more pressure on you, which means more stress, and stress is not a good look on you hun."

"Thanks for that compliment," I mutter thinking about what she just told me.

"Well, I'm gonna go, I have some homework I need to finish," I get up and wipe the imaginary dust off my sweatpants, "Also these braces are starting to get on my nerves."

She chuckles and gets up too, "David get in here and say goodbye to our Breanna!"

David rushes in and places a pat on my head, "Goodbye and thanks for not stealing my girlfriend, not that I think you could but thanks anyway."

Natalie smiles and goes in for a group hug, "Nice having you here Breanna."

I step out the door and into my car, I see Leo getting out of his car. He see's me and I wave him over and open my window.

"Umm, who exactly are you?" Leo says looming over my car.

"It's me Breanna, I see that you don't have the same recognition skills as your sister," I laugh.

"Oh, hi Breanna, now I recognize you," he smiles.

"Ya, I was just about to leave so see you later," I say.

"Yep, nice seeing you," he walks away and heads to his door. He opens it and the first thing he gets is a snake to the face then Natalie pulling him by the ear and into the house. I wonder what he did to deserve that.

I start the car and head home, during the car ride I think about what both my brother and Natalie said, I think I am ready to answer both of Ashton and Jake.

(A/N If you wished for the Jake ending, skip this last part...If you want Ashton continue reading)
......................................

"Hello?"

"Ya can you come over," I say.

"Sure," he says.

I called Jake and repeated the same calling process.

By no time they were both in my house eager to hear what I had to say.

They are both sitting on the couch glaring at each other.

"Why did you invite this guy," Jake sneers out nodding at Ashton.

Ashton doesn't reply and just doesn't acknowledge Jake.

"I'm talking to you," Jake raises his voice a little.

"What's wrong with you Jake?" I ask, he seems more hot headed than usual.

He scoffs, "Just say what you want to say Breanna!"

"Don't yell at her, she called you out here to tell you something so be decent human and don't yell at her," Ashton states pointing a finger at Jakes chest.

That's when Jake broke out, I don't know what it was but you could see the steam coming out of his ears. He pounced on Ashton punching him straight in the face, I just stare at them in disbelief as they fight, somehow Ashton ends up pinning Jake down and punching him a few times. Then Jake breaks free and they start struggling again.

I finally get tired of the fighting, I get up from my seat and they both stop in there tracks and stare at me. I walk up to them both and raise my hands and bring them down.

Silence fills the air, they both look at me astonished, "Jake you are so immature, I don't even know why I thought we could have a civil conversation!" I yell, "You Ashton you were mature enough sorry about slapping you but it only seemed fair."

"I am so sor-" I cut Jake off, "Save your sorry's for some other girl cause I am done with you."

Jake looks hurt, I didn't want to end it this way but maybe we can still be friends. Oh who am kidding that would be awkward.

Ashton has a blank look on his face, I walk up to him, "Yes, that means I will be your girlfriend."

A small smile appears on his face, and with that I head to my room wanting to isolate myself after all that drama.

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

To lazy to put the usual good night