Ch. 50 A Choice

Sorry for the late update....:)

(Breanna's POV)

My body shrivels in my seat as I try not to look at Jake and Sarah behind me. I cringe at the sound of lip contact and the occasional moaning. So before I die I decided to put in my earbuds and listen to music.

I sit there in silence wondering what I had scheduled today, I think I have a photo shoot and Jake is probably going to be in it. There is going to be a whole lot of awkwardness today, I can't wait till it's over.

You're probably wondering why I am not mad, it's because believe it or not I am used to this. In middle school I was the most popular girl, they knew my true identity and after a while, I noticed the pattern of things. Maybe it was because I was too nice and let everybody walk all over me but things went downhill in middle school.

The year was 8th grade and I had just moved here to Australia from the U.S.A just to switch things up. I walked into the school and was bombarded with so many people and questions. Even the teachers seemed to be very interested in my life, so to make it blunt I became popular pretty quickly.

I always tried to stay behind the scenes but being a model it just wasn't working. Boys confessing that they like me, and girls always inviting themselves wherever I go. It was like I had my own mini paparazzi following me, I got closer to only a few girls who I thought were my friends. Plus there was only one boy I liked,  he was quiet and didn't really associate with the crowd that followed me around. But we had our moments, borrowing a pencil, saying hi as you pass each other in the hallway, and small stuff like that.

I was enjoying everything at first then I invited my "close friends" over for a sleepover near the end of school. They all came and everything was normal, we played truth or dare, and a bunch of other games. At the time it wasn't the same house I am living in right now, I was living in a big house near the Middle School and it was a 2-minute walk from school to my house.

So when I went to get popcorn I headed downstairs and put the bag in the microwave, then I headed back upstairs while waiting for the popcorn. I was going to open the door to my room but I heard the girls inside, some girls were laughing while others were talking.

"Do you guys really like Anna?" one says.

"I am pretty sure we all came here to see her house and get free stuff," one laughs.

I was frozen in my spot then I heard the microwave, I headed back downstairs and got a bowl bringing the popcorn upstairs to my room. By that time the girls had moved the topic from me to my room.

"Can I have this?" one of them asks pointing to the bracelet my grandpa gave me.

I shake my head, "Sorry but you can't."

She scoffs, "You can get a better one why can't I have it," she puts it in her pocket.

"Umm can you put that back on the table?" I asked politely.

"Common Anna you can get a new one," she pouts.

I walk over to her and snatch the bracelet out of her hands, "Stop...actually all of you leave, if you want free stuff you will have to go somewhere else."

They all looked at me astonished.

"I said leave, I thought you were my friends," I look down at my feet.

"Pfft, you actually thought we were your friends!" one laughs and the others start laughing with her.

I shove them all out of my room and out of my house, I didn't care if their parents were going to be mad I just wanted them out.