New Book

Ok, first of all damn guys reaching 12K like a boss and thank you so much y'all just gonna make me cry. Second of all, y'all are probably like who the heck is this bitch and what she doing here I'm just stating that I have made a new book. For y'all who don't care my bad, but imma advertise it anyway. I have put a lot of work into this book already and would loved if you guys gave it a chance. It actually has correct grammar and I'm trying my best to make it seem like a real book so please go check it out. I have posted it on my profile, it's called "Not Your Typical Romance"

Here is the synopsis:

 Well you can already guess by the title this is a romance....ish book.

Aria Morse just your average everyday depressing teen, she just finished her junior your of high school and is embracing the summer sun....well not really she is most likely inside eating and binge watching shows.Well one summer day her mom decided to drag her to the beach, that is where she met Jordan Reed. He seemed like a perfect teenage boy with no secrets to hide, but some people hide the biggest secrets behind the perfect smile. Aria doesn't know what she is getting herself into when she gives Jordan her number, but boy was she in for a surprise.

Somehow Jordan drags Aria, her best friend, and there friend Levi into his troublesome life, and there is no turning back.

Find out secrets that were better off hidden, and out of this world things that they didn't expect. 

Join Aria, Jordan, Levi, and Linny as they embark in an adventure that finds them danger, life, and maybe even love.

If you guys do check out my book thank you so much it means everything. I have already finished a few chapters they are just not posted, but the cast is up there so honestly get ready, It's coming in the next two weeks. :0 

Readers: Omg, the next two weeks, yep I don't give a flying fuc-...

*Please Stand By*

Me in the Background: Why must it be like this.

Anyway thaaaaaaanks