Ch. 43 Girls Night 2? (Edited)

3217 Reads! 170 Votes!THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT UP ABOVE IS THE SONG I WAS LISTENING TO WHILE WRITING PART OF THIS AND COMING HOME FROM SCHOOL. I HAVE TO RUN A MILE TOMORROW IN PHYS ED. AND MY THIGHS HURT SO MUCH FROM TRACK. ANY WAY, I WAS LOOKING AT MY DEMOGRAPHICS AND I LOVE THEM SEEING THEM MAKES ME SO HAPPY BUT ANYWAY LET ME CONTINUE WITH THE BOOK...I WAS ALSO LISTENING TO THUNDER BY IMAGINE DRAGONS LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS THANK YOU AGAIN <3

(Breanna's POV)

"Guys, I have nothing planned today but we can figure it out as we go," Becca smiles as we enter my house.

"Ok, well let's hang here until we figure out a few things to do," Megan says looking around, "I wouldn't mind staying here all night."

We have left school and are now at my house, I needed this girls night so bad. We head upstairs and I take off the braces, glasses, wig, and makeup, feeling fresh I sit down next to Megan and Becca on my bed.

"So you guys really wanna just chill here and talk until something fun pops into our heads?" I ask.

"Yep," they say in unison.

I change into some comfortable clothes and that is when I start getting fired with questions.

"So what did you do in Germany?" Becca asks.

"Just as I told you before, modeling," I say leaving out the getting kidnapped.

"You modeled with Jake right?" Megan asks.

"Ya," I reply, "You want his number or something?"

"Totally!" she sighs dreamily, "He is so hot."

I chuckle and sit back down on the bed, "You want me to get some popcorn or something and we can watch a romance movie?"

"Ya!" Becca shouts.

"Ok," I say going downstairs, they decide to let me do it alone....the funny part I don't even make my own popcorn.

"Hey, chef," I smile.

'Hello, what would you like?" he smiles back.

"Just a bag of popcorn," I reply.

"Coming up," he says turning away from me.

I go and sit down in our living room, waiting for the Chef to be done. As I was sitting down I get a call from the intercom saying, "Someone is here to see you, Ms. Hall, he says his name is Ashton Drey, should I let him in?"

I pause thinking of my answer, I don't want him to come in, but that's rude and I kind of want to talk to him. He is probably here to ask me questions about us...."Let him in," I sigh. The front door opens and Ashton comes in with a small smile.

"Hey," he rubs the back of his neck.

Hey," I smile.

"So how have you been doing?" he asks.

This is so awkward, maybe I should ask him what he wants.

"Good, um do you need something, I was having a girls night and you are kind of interrupting something," I say apologetically.

He stares at me, and I stare into his eyes which are telling me he needs to say something but he holds it back, "Oh, sorry, I will just come by another time." He turns and walks to the door and puts his hands on the knob.

"Wait, Ashton!" I stop him before he leaves.

"Ya?" he turns hands still on the doorknob.

I hug him and he hugs me back, "Bye," I smile looking up at him.