June 6, 1962 school

Once me and Scotty got out the bus, we blasted to the front office. It's according to the school clock 8:00 a.m.

"Hello how may I help you" said a very cheerful Brunette. "Um I'm Jacqueline Smalls and this is my brother Scotty Smalls we need our schedules" I said while balancing on my right leg. "Okey dokey" and with that she pulled out our schedules.

Me and Scotty headed out our different ways my schedule was,
1spanish 2biology 3history 4 and 5Geometry 6bandV 7 and 8humanities. Okay my locker is 0369, I got this.

Due to this school being small I knew where all my classes where located yet no locker to be seen. "0356" I mumbled, I skipped a couple more lockers. "0368 so close", I walked to my belonging locker and swiftly opened it. At the 10th try no biggie.

I left my mitt and ball in the locker and began to walk to the Spanish class. I looked up at the clock 8:13 I ran to Spanish and there propped on the door was Mrs.Barba. "Buenos días we don't speak Spanish anymore due to the year almost ending " she said as I just stood there like an idiot "Ok" I managed to mumble.
~~~~~~
I was in third period. I was starving so I stood up and walked over to the teachers desk. "At what time is lunch?" I asked .
"Double block or single" she asked.
"Double" I responded
"Ok at 11:20" she said looking back down at her papers with that I headed back to my desk.
~~~~~~~
The only thought running through my mind was food. I speed-walked to the cafeteria. I slowly pushed open the double-doors, all eyes were on me I shrugged it off and headed over to the line.

I felt a hand smack my ass, I turned around and bitch slapped a guy with blond hair. I heard a couple laughs, "You gonna let her get away with that Philips?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and got my lunch, walking around I tried to find Scotty.

I found him sitting next to no one, absolutely no one, I had expected him to at least make some acquaintances. Seems like he didn't so I sat with him at the small table.

As we ate our sandwiches I felt eyes on me and heard some snickers. Then splash red fruit punch was thrown on me. I pushed my now soggy sandwich and turned around and in front of me was a smirking Veronica.

"Bitch you know how hard it is to get out this shit of my jersey" I groweled through gritted teeth. I slammed her backwards onto the table she landed on my sandwich. "Stop!" yelled who I guess is the principal. I froze, he then walked up to Veronica and me and pulled us out of the cafeteria.

When we got to the office he scolded me but not Veronica. I was so tired of their bullshit "Cut the crap just call my mom and suspend me" I mumbled.

He did exactly what I told him to do, he suspended me for the rest of the year and called my mom. She didn't answer which meant I had to go walking home. That was a nice first/last day of school.

I knew the school wouldn't bother to call my mom so I just went to the sandlot stayed there until the end of school. School was finally over so I walked back home. I saw Scott getting off the bus.

We entered home at the same time "Scotty I got suspended don't tell my mom anything I'll go to the sandlot during school and act like I was at school" I said with pleading eyes.

"Ok but first what you did was awesome" he exclaimed. "Shhhhh" I shushed him.

"Ok get your stuff we're going to the sandlot" he said excited. "Scotty tomorrow I need you to go to Locker 0369 and pull out my mitt ball and ball please" I begged.

"Um yea sure what's the combination" he asked. "It's 033069" I whispered. "Ok" I walked into my room and got another mitt and ball. I was walking downstairs when I heard Scotty calling for me from the kitchen.

"Wait Scotty Im coming, do you have your stuff?" I asked. "Yea are you ready to check those guys out" he mocked me.

Since I was an adventurous person, and also a person who had a whole four hours to do anything, instead of being at school. I knew where most of the shops where. I quickly walked into Vincent's and bought myself some POP.
~~~~~~
Once we neared the Sandlot I decided to just follow Scotty, he'd been here many times, and well I've only been here twice.

"Hey Scotty are you gonna try and play or not" I whispered. "Shhh they don't know that I know that they are here" he responded. I tried to do the math in my head, but soon gave up.

I in my defense actually watched the game while Scotty just lead the way. "Watch out" screamed a squeaky voice. Then before my eyes I saw Scotty trying to catch the ball and fall on his butt.

Which earned some chuckles from the boys. As he got up to search for the I could hear, "Don't be a goofus" being mumbled over and over again. When Scotty was getting ready to throw the ball it only went 2 feet in front of him. All the boys but one started laughing and rolling around on the ground.

It wasn't that funny. It kind of was. But only I could laugh.

"My life is over" mumbled a now crying Scotty as he ran back home. I being the boss ass bitch I'am, I walked up to that god damn ball. Picked it up and threw it with all my strength, it made it to the catchers glove "Wow" mumbled the chubby kid.

I then heard them approaching so I ran home. When I got home I saw a purple eyed Scotty.

I simply poked it, "Ow it hurts, this happened while Bill was was trying to teach me how to catch, didn't see the curve coming" said a now sad Scott. "Keyword trying" I mumbled. I walked upstairs and went straight to bed.