June 12, 1962

We decided that we would ignore the boys except for Scott and Yeah-Yeah, by we I mean we, as in I'm not forcing anyone this time.

Jazmin and me were currently playing cards when Scotty peaked his head in my room.

"Jackie! Jackie! Jackie!" yelled Scott. "Sheesh calm down" I mumbled. He cleared his throat "I need to speak to you in private" he said while pointing with his head out to the hallway.

Jazmin and I groaned. I rolled out of bed and followed Scott out of my room while closing the door. For 'privacy' even though we both know, Jazmin was going to find a way to snoop.

"So you know about the 'Benny Boo Boo Bear and V' situation" said Scotty while doing quotations in the air. I nodded. "Soo about that she's coming tonight" mumbled Scotty quickly.

I was about to throw a fit."But, but I found out that they aren't dating" said Scott. "What the do you mean they're not dating" I said through gritted teeth. "What I mean is that he was doing it to make someone jealous but I can't figure out who it is" said Scotty while rubbing his chin.

"I knew it" said a small voice. I opened the door, and out tumbled Jazmin. "Uff, Scotty isn't it obvious Benny is trying to make Iris jealous" she said while smirking.

"Ohhh that makes sense I'll ask him when he comes knock" said Scotty while Jazmin nodded her head vigorously.

Knock knock

My new nightmare is becoming reality. Scotty ran down the hall and down the stairs to the door.

"Hey is Jackie coming to the Sandlot?" Asked Benny. "Benny do you like my sister?" Asked Scotty. Jazmin was behind me while I peeped on the corner of the hallway.

"Nah man I don't got time for girls" said Benny. "But.....but your dating Veronica"  Said Scotty running out of excuses.

"Ok fine I might like her, I only dated  Veronica because she was going to tell her. It's supposed to be over today" Said Benny while blushing. "You fucking Bastard" I said a little bit too loud.

"Uh who said that Smalls?" Mumbled  Benny. "Uh uh nothing don't worry bout' it" said Scott.

Benny made his way upstairs and was at the fifth step when Jazmin shoved me, blowing my cover.

I hurriedly stood up and dusted off my legs and arms.

"Um Jacqueline I didn't know you where here" said Benny while blushing. He suddenly smirked, "So did you hear that V is coming to that sleepover" Benny said while scratching his neck awaiting my reaction.

"Oh yea about that I'm inviting someone" I said while directing my eyes to Scott. "Who?" Asked a worried Benny.

"The leader of The Tigers" I blurted out. His face fell to the ground, success.
"You're inviting Philips" said Benny utterly shocked. "Yep Philips" I said popping the 'p'.

With that Benny went downstairs with Scotty, "Why'd you do that" mumbled Jazmin while smacking me in the head. "Do what?" I asked innocently. She simply glared. "Uh fine, he brought it on himself plus I won't even be able to bring this so called Philips" I said trying to make her agree with my train of thoughts.

"I messed up big time" I mumbled to myself. I ran out the door in socks, "Benny" I called out for him. "What do you want?" I heard a muffled voice coming from the living room.

I turned around and closed the door. "I never invited Philips" I confessed feeling horrible for my actions. "Yeah I knew that" he mumbled in response.

"Why didn't you tell me that you and Veronica are a thing, best friend" I said playing dumb."Because you're the reason I'm dating her" mumbled Benny.

"How on Earth am I the reason" I mumbled."I'll.....break up with her" mumbled while smirking. "Ok" I said as I sat down next to him as if that's going to fix anything.

"Did you now Jazmin and Yeah-Yeah are dating?" I said trying to change the subject. "Yea" he said chuckling at the thought of them dating.

"Bye Benny" I said while he stood up and walked to the door. "Bye see you later" said Benny.
~~~~~~
After spending the whole day watching movies. knocks interrupted us. "I hope Veronica doesn't come again cause' this time I'm kicking her out" I said, Jazmin  simply nodded. "I'm coming" I scream while running down the stairs.

"Heyyyy?" I mumbled when I saw Philips in my front porch. "What are you doing here?" I questioned. "What's taking so long?!" Yelled Jazmin while running downstairs. "Who this?" She whispered in my ear.

"I'm Philips" jaw dropped. "Why are you-" I started but got cut off. "I'm here because Benny told Veronica to invite me for you" he said while smirking.

"Bye" I said while shutting the door in his face. "What the actual fuck" I said when an idea popped in my mind.

I opened the door. "I knew you'd come to your senses" he said while smirking. "No I was already on my senses" I said while scolding myself for acting dumb.

"Nevertheless can you stay for the sleepover please" I said while rushing him inside. "Do you and Veronica you know do the dirty" I questioned.

"Um yes she's kind of really into doing that" he responded. "Oh honey that's a whore" I said while taking him upstairs to my room while Jazmin trailed behind.
~~~~~~

Knock knock

"Here's the plan fuck her do anything with Veronica when Benny is around please" I begged. "Sure spin the bottle and I'll make out with her in the closet" he said while smirking.

"I'll get it" I said to Philips. "Never mind  you should go get it" I said. Jazmin  smacked me twice in the head, "I don't know what the hell this scheme of yours is but I'm proud" she said while smirking.

Philips ran into the room and picked me up while I giggled. Someone cleared their throat, I turned around and saw Veronica and Benny shooting daggers at Philips.

I kissed Philips on the cheek as he let me down smoothly. "Ok so this party will be taken down to the basement" I said while taking a hold of Philips hand.

A party wouldn't be a party without a Little game of spin the bottle. "Ok my turn" said Philips eager. The bottle went around at least twenty five times before it stopped in front of Veronica.

Veronica smirked and ran into the small closet with Philips trailing behind her.

A couple moans were heard, but I didn't care.

Benny  looked down, regret. Little did this boy know that that was exactly what I wanted him to feel. Regret for trying to play me.

I propped my self on my elbows whilst trying to make conversation with everyone.

"Well we're leaving" said Philips while grabbing his and Veronica's stuff.

It was 11:00 p.m when we all decided to hit the shack.

I groaned when I saw how cute
Yeah-Yeah and Jazmin looked while cuddling. I slowly drifted to sleep.